2.15

Chapter Thirty-Two – Genius Slacker (15)

  In the beginning, when an anonymous person broke the news on the Internet, he also uploaded Yan Jing Ze's photo.

    In these photos, some of them have Yan Jing Ze casually wearing a school uniform and acting like 'I am the most powerful'.

There are also those in the cafeteria who are surrounded by a group of younger brothers.

    And leaning on a luxury car with a cigarette in his mouth.

    In short, he looked like a rich kid who didn't know any better.

    The only advantage is probably being handsome.

    That kind of devilish and bored look is inexplicably attractive.

    However, although there are fans who think he's handsome, most people resist him. They feel that such a person staying in a key high school like No. 1 High School will ruin the good students in the school.

    However... it hasn't been long after that, the students of No.1 High School began to reveal the 'true' Yan Jing Ze.

    If Yan Jing Ze's character hasn't collapsed yet, and he's still in Class 1, the students in Class 1 might say something bad about him if there's any unfavorable news about him on the internet.

    After all, the original character of Yan Jing Ze is not likable.

    But the character of Yan Jing Ze has collapsed.

    Now, students in No. 1 High School, who hasn't seen a few notebook screenshots with the words "Yan Jing Ze is the smartest person in the world"?

    Yan Jing Ze became a sand sculpture in the eyes of the students of No. 1 High School.

    People who had no feelings for him suddenly showed an increase in their affection for him. Even the people who hated him do not hate him anymore.

    After all, Yan Jing Ze, who looks down on people all day long, actually... hahahahaha!

    Moreover, Yan Jing Ze has left the Class 1.

    Before, Yan Jing Ze spent money to join Class 1 and everyone was jealous of him and felt unfair, but Yan Jing Ze is now back to Class 10.

    Instead, they began to sympathize with Yan Jing Ze...

    The students of No. 1 High School spontaneously helped Yan Jing Ze speak, and Yan Jing Ze's younger brothers were even more capable of fighting. Under the instruction of Yan Jing Ze, they uploaded some black photos of Yan Jing Ze.

    For example, with the picture "I am being chased by the teacher again today", Yan Jing Ze is a picture of running with a mobile phone.

    And they were eating, but Yan Jing Ze was called upstairs by Cheng An Xiu with a picture of "I can't eat well again today."

    These are obviously sneak shots that make Yan Jing Ze look not handsome at all, and with all kinds of commentary, Yan Jing Ze can no longer maintain his domineering rich second-generation persona!

    There is a "hahahaha" on the Internet. Yan Jing Ze was very satisfied with the results of his younger brothers' work and generously gave his younger brothers a lot of hard-earned money.

Someone said: "Baby brother is so handsome, ah! And there is money! Sister is waiting for you to grow up!"

    "Little brother, you do not have to write a love letter for yourself, sister is willing to give you a love letter!"