11.14

Chapter 229 – Educated Youth (14)

It was not until Gu Mingxiu got admitted to college that the people of Shangmu Village realized that he is now a very different person from before.

Even if the former Gu Mingxiu was handsome, he only looked like an ordinary handsome farmer, but now, Gu Mingxiu is different. He has sword eyebrows, bright eyes and gentle manners. He is more like a city man than the educated youths in the village, except for Yan Jing Ze.

Dragons give birth to dragons, phoenixes give birth to phoenixes, and mice's sons can dig holes. If the father has the ability, the son will also not be bad.

All of a sudden, people from Shangmu Village came to congratulate them.

Yan Jing Ze is also in a good mood, everything is going very smoothly nowadays.

Although something happened to his parents that year, they were able to keep some contacts. They also thought about asking the original owner to go to university through recommendation.

Now that his parents have been rehabilitated, it is even less likely to affect his college education.

What about Gu Mingxiu?

It has been almost 20 years since Gu Mingxiu's father committed su*cide. When he committed su*cide, the situation was not as serious as it was later. After Gu Mingxiu's mother took Gu Mingxiu to remarry, Gu Mingxiu was registered on his stepfather's account.

So, although the village will occasionally pull Gu Mingxiu's education, everyone knows that Gu Mingxiu's background is not good, but at least it does not affect his college education.

You must know that this time in the college entrance examination, if the background is really bad, especially with political problems, even if they are admitted, they will be brushed off.

Although Gu Mingxiu felt that the college entrance examination was much simpler than he thought, he didn't understand the situation of other people. He still felt that he might not be able to enter the university, so when he finally got the admission letter, his whole mind was confused.

He was actually admitted to university!

He had always felt that he was not good enough for Yan Jing Ze before, but when he got into college, wouldn't it all be different?

Gu Mingxiu's emotions were getting stronger and stronger. For the first time, he couldn't control his emotions and hugged Yan Jing Ze in front of the crowd.

The people in Shangmu Village came to watch and didn't take it seriously when they saw this scene.

It's okay to hug someone after encountering such a good thing!

The corners of Gu Yubao's mouth twitched.

The university he was admitted to was also very good, but it was inferior to his elder brother and Yan Jing Ze's.

When they were studying before, because they have different progress, Yan Jing Ze taught them individually, and always separated him and his elder brother intentionally or unintentionally...

Although he always heard that Yan Jing Ze praised his big brother's intelligence and heard that his big brother had finished his high school course, he did not take it seriously.

He thought that Yan Jing Ze was saying sweet things because his big brother was the one next to his pillow.

Yan Jing Ze's mouth has always been sweet, hasn't it? He can call those Aunties "Sister"!

As a result... his brother actually did better than him in the exam!

He even thought about suppressing Yan Jing Ze in the future so that Yan Jing Ze could not bully his elder brother... He really thought too much! He can't even compare to his elder brother!