2.12

Chapter Twenty-Nine – Genius Slacker (12)

The math teachers were already marking the test papers, and as they did, one of them wondered, "Are all the test papers messed up this time? How come Cheng An Xiu's paper got mixed up with the regular class paper?"

"How is that possible, it's not like this is a big test and there's no rearrangement of seats," another math teacher said.

Their school's midterms and finals would arrange students to take exams in different classes, but a regular monthly test like this wouldn't do that.
"But this is indeed Cheng An Xiu's paper... Cheng An Xiu is so awesome, he didn't use a conventional problem solving method and came up with another one like this!" said the math teacher.

After hearing this, the teachers went over to look.

The handwriting on the math test paper is indeed from Cheng An Xiu, but they feel a little weird—in the multiple-choice question, he got two wrong answers!
The latter big questions got it all correct, though, and two of the big questions were solved differently than they were taught.

"Didn't Cheng An Xiu participate in a competition before? Is it possible he only focused on hard topics so he forgot the basics and answered them wrong? While the rest... Does he want to use a different solution?" The teacher marking the paper was a bit tangled. "Old Cheng, You have to take care of this. Usually you can challenge different ideas of problem-solving by doing your own questions. When taking the exam, it is better to use a more secure method of problem-solving."

Father Cheng is also among those who read the test papers. When he saw this test paper, his heart jumped suddenly, wondering if his son had failed the test because of his love relationship, but when he looked at the test papers over and over, he knew the reason.

Although the reason is shocking.

Father Cheng said: "This is not An Xiu's test paper."

"No way?" The teacher marking the paper said.

Father Cheng asked: "Who has checked the test papers for Class 1 and Class 2?"

Soon a teacher said that he had checked the test papers for Class 1 and Class 2. Father Cheng looked through it and found out that his son's paper had not yet been marked. He asked another teacher to check it immediately.

The test papers were checked quickly; it was full marks.

Father Cheng is a mathematics teacher and the best mathematics teacher in No. 1 High School. He really loves mathematics, so that when Cheng An Xiu was very young, he tried to cultivate Cheng An Xiu's logical thinking.

Cheng An Xiu hasn't even recognize all the Chinese characters yet, and has already started to do all kinds of math problems with Father Cheng. He was actually at the level of a senior high school student when he was in his third year of junior high school, and the two years he studied math, he learned the competition aspect of it.

A perfect score in the math test is not unusual for him.

There is no doubt that the test paper in front of him belongs to Cheng An Xiu.

As for who owns the other test paper...

"Is that test paper from Yan Jing Ze?"

"The big questions in previous exams, Yan Jing Ze has always skipped it, but this time he answered them all?"

If Yan Jing Ze's results are so good, why did he end up at the bottom every time in the previous exams?"

...

Everyone can't figure it out.

But one thing is for sure. Yan Jing Ze did a very good job in mathematics this time.