3.3

Chapter Forty-Two – The Star (3)

"Who is the man next to my husband?"

    "That's Ji Cheng Xiu, right?"

    "Ji Cheng Xiu looks like this?"

    ...

    The people watching the live broadcast were a little confused.

Ji Cheng Xiu's most popular time, in fact, was ten years ago. In the past few years, he hasn't done much filming and turned to work behind the scenes.

    It happens that the most powerful star chasers today are young girls. Most of them, their understanding of Ji Cheng Xiu only comes from the black material that was previously hyped by the navy.

    The photos of Ji Cheng Xiu taken out by the navy at that time were still ugly. Ji Cheng Xiu likes to challenge difficult roles, from time to time he would destroy his image to play some special roles. He would gain weight to play a fat man, or lose weight to play a drug addict, wear make-up to play as a father to others, everything.

    So Ji Cheng Xiu in the eyes of little fans is ugly. Now that they saw him, they realized that his appearance is actually good.

    Although not the popularly liked handsome look, but that tough guy look, some people like it too.

    However, thinking that Ji Cheng Xiu had unspoken rules with newcomers and also gay, everyone has no good impressions of him.

    Not to mention that the navy is splashing him some dirty water.

    The original owner spent millions anonymously to have someone slander Ji Cheng Xiu during this show, but it wasn't for nothing.

    Because it was anonymous, the money was given, Yan Jing Ze couldn't stop it even if he wanted to.

    The live broadcast continues, and the director is explaining to the guests that they will experience a week of ancient military camp life in the military camp starting tomorrow, and the program team will specially arrange an ancient military officer to take them.

    "Director, you're not going to give us military training, are you?" Hao Mei said: "I don't think I can do it."

    Director: "You have to do it even if you can't!"

    Ma Hong Xing also rushed to say: "Director, how come the recruits in the barracks have women?!"

    Director: "You treat them as Mulan!"

    Everyone is actually quite good at grabbing shots for themselves, but Ji Cheng Xiu can't. Fortunately, it's live broadcast now, and the director will not talk to them all the time. After the guests gave some explanations, the director said: "Now the show officially begins, the team leader that will stay with you will be here soon, please be prepared!"

All six guests stood up straight and were ready.

    Netizens who watched the live broadcast were also worried, the barrage continued, some comments like: "Will the program team really let them get military training?"

    "Qing Qing is not in good health, military training will be exhausting!"

    "Is Cheng Cheng going to run laps? I'm looking forward to it!"

    "I want to see Jing Ze's muscles!"

    ...

    Netizens generally think that the recruits will welcome a stern instructor, but in fact...

A man dressed in the same tattered clothes as the guests, with a straw in his mouth, came in lazily from the outside.

The one who played the ancient military camp captain was the host of this show, and his current image is... a little different than what they had expected?