8.25(extra)

Chapter 176 – Mine Owner (25 – Extra 1)

Capital Star, Central Military University.

Today, the students of the Central Military University are all very excited. From time to time, they will look at the entrance of the school, and there are even some students who directly stood at the entrance of the school.

The Lord Marshal is coming to teach at their school! He will teach them the application of mental power!

Basically, the top warriors of the entire Galactic Alliance will come to the Central Military University to study at their age. Now, this school is home to a dozen young S-level warriors, hundreds of A-level warriors, and many more Class B warriors.

Some of them went to the Xia family banquet a few days ago and learned about Yan Jing Ze's ability, but some people only saw Yan Jing Ze from online videos.

At this moment, someone asked those who had been to the Xia family banquet: "Lord Marshal is really that amazing?"

"Of course! At that time, the legion commanders were all defeated by the insects, but the Lord Marshal kept chasing the insects!" A man who happened to be in Xia family banquet that day and participated in the battle with the Zerg said loudly: "At that time, Lord Marshal's mental power pressed down, I felt like my whole body was going to be crushed!"

Another said: "Yes, the Lord Marshal is really strong!"

"I don't know when the Lord Marshal will come."

As the crowd was talking, a hover car suddenly drove over their heads.

The students were confused: "When did the school allow hover cars to drive in?"

Although the security of their Central Military University is not as strong as that of the Military Headquarters, it does not allow hover cars to enter!

"That's the Lord Marshal's hover car!" someone said.

Indeed, it was Yan Jing Ze's hover car, and there were photos on the star network!

The Lord Marshal is here!

These students were stunned, and then immediately caught up.

In the air, Xia Zixiu looked at the students chasing below, feeling a little uncomfortable: "The school does not allow hover cars to come in..."

"I have a pass," Yan Jing Ze said.

"What pass?" Xia Zixiu asked.

"A pass to drive casually at Central Military University," Yan Jing Ze said.

"Is there such a pass? The principal hasn't even driven his car in." Xia Zixiu was somewhat uncomfortable with such a privilege.

"Ahem..." Yan Jing Ze said: "Of course the principal can't drive his car in, it's not like he owns this school."

Xia Zixiu: "Could it be that this school is yours?"

Yan Jing Ze said: "Yes."

Xia Zixiu: "..."

Yan Jing Ze chuckled: "Zixiu, my industry basically makes money. The Military Headquarters and this school have been losing money, so I just asked for some privileges."

He didn't even know that this school was his own before, and only later learned from Allen when he talked to him about coming to this school to teach in the future.

"Wouldn't it be good for us to... be like this?" Xia Zixiu was still not comfortable with being in the limelight.

"There is nothing wrong with it. If we get off right at the entrance, it is easy to be surrounded," Yan Jing Ze said.