11.15(end)

Chapter 230 – Educated Youth (15 – End)

Father Yan especially wanted to beat his son, but Yan Jing Ze grabbed the doorknob of their room: "Dad, don't do it! If you hit me, I will run away!"

Father Yan's beard is about to curl up, but still tried to keep his voice down and stopped hitting people: "You have done this kind of thing, and you still don't know you are wrong, you..."

Although they live in a quadrangle courtyard, the courtyard is not large and the soundproofing is not particularly good. Father Yan is also afraid that the noise here will wake Gu Mingxiu.

Although his son is an asshole, but this is his son...

"Dad, I can't help it...I don't want to be hungry," Yan Jing Ze said.

"Gu Mingxiu even provided you with food and clothing for two years... How come he didn't beat you to death?!" Father Yan said.

"He doesn't know that his brother didn't actually write those reactionary words!" Yan Jing Ze smiled: "He thinks I'm a good person for not reporting it, and he likes me."

"He is too innocent to like someone like you... Wait, like?" Father Yan frowned.

When they were eating before, Father Yan had been observing Gu Mingxiu. He found that Gu Mingxiu had a very good temperament and excellent conversation, but after all, he was young and had been living in a relatively closed environment in the countryside, so he was quite simple.

No wonder he was deceived by his son!

But... his son said he likes him? What like?

Both the father and the mother were dumbfounded.

Yan Jing Ze said: "Yeah, he likes me. It just so happens that I like men too, so I slept with him...otherwise how could he be so good to me?"

"You, you..." Father Yan was so angry that he almost vomited blood. What did his son do?! He sold his body for food?

"Dad, don't be angry, I didn't suffer. Gu Mingxiu is the one below," Yan Jing Ze said.

Yan Jing Ze had long considered how to confess to his parents about himself and Gu Mingxiu.

He thought about it and felt that it was best to confess as soon as he arrived in Beijing.

First of all, he and his parents have not seen each other for many years, and the world is a bit chaotic. In this case, as long as he is still alive, his parents will be satisfied. At this time, if he causes some trouble, his parents will be more forgiving.

Rather, if he drags it out for a long time, in the future, when he becomes more and more outstanding, his parents may want to let him get married and have children

The original owner's parents are very good, but it's impossible for him to get married. If the time comes, both parties will feel uncomfortable.

As for the way of confession...Of course it is better to discredit himself.

He didn't want Gu Mingxiu to be aggrieved.

Thinking about this, Yan Jing Ze looked at his parents again: "Dad, Mom, if you don't like him, I can change to a new one later... Although I like men, I can also marry a woman and have a child... It's just that, we can't find a girl with a good family background, lest people find out my problems and trouble me."

Father Yan and Mother Yan dare not say that they are particularly high morale people, but they are not scumbags!

But their son... how could their son be such a proud scum?