8.2-8.3

Chapter 153 – Mine Owner (2)

Although Yan Jing Ze did not have the memory of the original owner, he was speechless when he heard this.

The Xia family's lie is so absurd... Do they think others are stupid?

A young master of the Xia family took a fancy to this marriage and snatched the marriage from the young lady of Xia family? This is impossible!

The S-level auxiliary masters are too precious. There are no more than 60 S-grade auxiliary masters in the entire Galactic Alliance. There are less than ten young and beautiful like Xia Qiqi who have not yet made a bond with anyone.

Such a person is probably held as a treasure in the Xia family. Who can snatch her marriage?

Of course, the Xia family did not disclose her S-level auxiliary master identity, saying that she was only A-level. Her true level was discovered in private by the people on the original owner's side, but even the A-level auxiliary master was very precious.

The Xia family probably was reluctant to marry their daughter, so another son was brought over. This son is probably not talented.

"This Xia family...heh!" Butler Allen sneered and a cold light flashed in his very submissive eyes when facing Yan Jing Ze.

"I can't blame them. If I were the Xia family, I wouldn't be willing to marry off such a talented daughter. But now, is it possible to send that Young Master Xia back directly?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

The original owner died shortly due to physical reasons. The eight legions under his hand wanted to be independent and some people wanted to kill the original owner... So, the original owner replaced the fiancé of Miss Xia, a mine owner to propose marriage.

Although the owner of this mine is rich and an A-level warrior, he is definitely not a big deal compared to the top young people of Capital Star.

After all, the number of S-level warriors are much more than that of S-level auxiliary masters. There are hundreds of them, and there are at least twenty of them who are close to Xia Qiqi's age and haven't formed a bond yet. And these people basically still have a family history that far exceeds the Xia family.

With Xia Qiqi's talent, he can marry an S-rank warrior.

Both the original owner and Allen were prepared for the Xia family's disapproval, they actually just wanted to use this identity to get in touch with the Xia family.

After getting in touch with the Xia family, they will give the Xia family a little gift, throwing them a few planets, they believe that the Xia family will agree.

After all, the Xia family is now quite short of money.

However, because of a sudden problem with Yan Jing Ze's mental power, although Butler Allen has asked someone to talk about the marriage, he has not had time to contact the Xia family.

It was the Xia family who agreed to the marriage and took the initiative to send people to the door. At first, they didn't tell them that the one sent was actually the young master of the Xia family, not that Xia Qiqi.

"My Lord, you can't let the Xia family go easily," Butler Allen said. When he first learned that the Xia family sent people, he still thought that the Xia family was pretty good, but now he is disgusted with the Xia family: "The Xia family owes us a lot of money."

The Xia family is a big family with aristocratic status and has many auxiliary masters, but most of the Xia family's warriors are not promising, and they have been "making money" by marrying their auxiliary masters off these years.