11.13

Chapter 228 – Educated Youth (13)

The college entrance examination that was interrupted for ten years has resumed!

The news hit the Gu family in a daze.

When Gu Mingxiu heard this, he was first joyful—Yan Jing Ze is so smart, he will definitely be admitted to college, so he can go back to the city!

Immediately afterwards, he was worried. Yan Jing Ze was able to enter the university, but he might not be able to get in.

Others have been studying for more than ten years, what about him? When he was a child, he went to elementary school with his brother and held his brother in his arms to listen to the class. Although he did a good job, he didn't learn everything from the teacher.

Although he has learned a lot of knowledge in the past two years, the more he learns, the more he feels that he has learned too little knowledge.

Especially when there is a Yan Jing Ze around him for comparison.

When Yan Jing Ze teaches his younger siblings, he is similar to the teacher in the school, but he teaches him with great care. It is precisely because of this that he can clearly feel how powerful Yan Jing Ze is.

There are not many books that can be found in the town, but even so, he can't afford to learn more. On the contrary, Yan Jing Ze knows everything, and all the books can be recited backwards.

Are all the people in the city so good? What if he fails to enter the university?

Gu Mingxiu was in a complicated mood, but Gu Yubao was ecstatic.

Although Yan Jing Ze has been teaching him to learn for the past two years, Yan Jing Ze has just accomplished senior high school, while he has already finished all high school knowledge!

In the college entrance examination, he might be able to surpass Yan Jing Ze!

If he exceeds Yan Jing Ze, Yan Jing Ze must not dare to do things that will hurt his brother, and he must not dare to abandon his brother!

Gu Yubao pumped his fist and started to imagine how great he will be after entering university. You must know that although he was not serious when he studied with Yan Jing Ze at first, but when he later learned about the relationship between his brother and Yan Jing Ze, he went to study very hard.

The high school textbooks that Yan Jing Ze got from elsewhere, he memorized almost all of them, and he can answer all the topics on it.

Gu Yulan is also delighted.

Gu Yulan used to always eye others and liked stealing things, but in the past two years, Yan Jing Ze has arranged a lot of work for her, and has been educating her, so she has never done anything sneaky. Also because of the temptation of various foods, she studies very hard.

Maybe she can get into a university? In that case... can she marry a city man?

And her brother...

Gu Yulan is quite clever. She has long discovered the suspicious actions of her elder brother and Yan Jing Ze, and she has also communicated with Gu Yubao.

She doesn't think that Yan Jing Ze is so bad like Gu Yubao, but she is also not optimistic about her elder brother and Yan Jing Ze.

If she becomes prosperous, even if Yan Jing Ze is separated from her elder brother in the future, she will be able to support her elder brother!

Of course, Gu Yuxian was also happy, but looking at the youngest Gu Yukang, she was silent again.

If they can go out to study, of course it is good, but what about Yukang?