8.23-8.24(end)

Chapter 174 – Mine Owner (23)

The fight against zergs is done. At this moment, everyone is looking at the mecha God of War, and also at Yan Jing Ze coming out of the mecha.

In their imagination, the Lord Marshal will jump out of the mecha handsomely and enjoy the welcome of everyone!

Many people are even ready to cheer!

But now...some people suddenly closed their mouths as soon as they uttered their cheers.

Cheering at this time... Is this because you want to be beaten by the Marshal?

Those legion commanders, as well as those around them who participated in the battle, stood with Xia Zixiu at this time, their expressions were stiff after facing Yan Jing Ze.

The people in the villa were also speechless.

Not to mention the people watching the live broadcast... What's the situation? Why did Lord Marshal suddenly start begging for forgiveness?

Allen saw his young master like this and couldn't bear to look straight.

His master is definitely a love brain. When Xia Zixiu is away, he is cold and ruthless, one look in his eyes makes people tremble, but as long as Xia Zixiu is there, his style is always not right!

Even Xia Zixiu, seeing this kind of speech, felt that he couldn't get angry, and his mental power was even more eager.

He thinks this kind of Yan Jing Ze is a little cute!

Xia Zixiu stretched out a hand on his head, trying to use this method to keep his mental power from reaching out.

"Zixiu, I've always wanted to explain, I just didn't find the opportunity..." Yan Jing Ze had already arrived in front of Xia Zixiu and explained anxiously.

After he traversed this time... life was really magnificent.

Even though he has done so many things, and there are twenty chapters written into a novel, but in fact he was only here for less than a week! He and Xia Zixiu knew each other only for a few days!

It's just that his days were too comfortable, so he forgot about it...

The mental power of Yan Jing Ze enclosed Xia Zixiu's entire body, transmitting a pitiful emotion.

Xia Zixiu continued to cover his head: "Why are you pretending to be a mine owner from a remote planet?"

"Actually, I have always lived on a remote planet, and I also have a lot of mines..." Yan Jing Ze noticed that Xia Zixiu's face had become unsightly, and quickly said: "I was wrong, I really didn't mean it... Zixiu, are you uncomfortable so you're covering your head?"

Xia Zixiu glared at Yan Jing Ze, then put down his hand.

Covering his head with his hands can't prevent his mental power at all, he should rely on perseverance!

Yan Jing Ze called out again: "Zixiu..."

Yan Jing Ze didn't know how to explain it. Fortunately, at this time, Allen stepped forward: "Master Xia, don't blame my young master. If you want someone to blame, blame me. It's all my fault."

He had thought about taking the blame for his own young master before, now it's time to do it!

Xia Zixiu looked at Allen.

Allen looked sincere and looked very reliable and trustworthy: "Master Xia, my young master's mental power is too high. He accidentally rioted his mental power before and passed out in a coma. However, the Eighth Legion's Commander, Cossack with a wolf ambition, even wanted to kill him secretly. I learned that Xia Qiqi's mental power level was S, so I wanted her to help the young master to sort out his mental power. And because she and Fu Fei were very close, we didn't dare to come directly to the door and just used such an identity to go to the Xia family to ask for marriage..."