8.4

Chapter 155 – Mine Owner (4)

He actually saved that Young Master Xia's father? Yan Jing Ze thinks this is a little too coincidental.

But the most urgent task now is to know why he is now married.

Nowadays, the people of the Galactic Alliance, will have a contact terminal similar to the ancient watch, which has all their information, but also has various functions. For example, when making a video call with a person, they can directly project the other party.

In addition, payments, etc., are also carried out using the contact terminal.

It can be said that no one in the Galactic Alliance can do without the contact terminal.

It is also because of the existence of the contact terminal that getting married is now much easier than before. After both parties fill in the form and upload it on the contact terminal, they can get married as long as they meet the requirements.

But the original owner... should not have filled out such a form?

"What is this all about?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

Allen said, "It was someone from the Eighth Legion who moved it."

"Do they know?" Yan Jing Ze asked. The original owner changed his identity for safety... Could it have been discovered?

Allen said: "No, they should just want to settle your marriage with that Young Master Xia."

Allen has always been in contact with people on the Capital Star. He has a high level of authority in the interstellar network of the Galactic Alliance. He also investigated the young master of the Xia family after learning about the substitution of the Xia family, so he quickly told the specific situation to Yan Jing Ze.

"The commander of the Eighth Legion found his illegitimate son named Fu Fei more than a year ago. He was an A-level warrior at a young age and he has now reached the S-level and is expected to reach the SS-level in the future. He and Xia Qiqi are in love, he was afraid that Xia Zixiu's marriage would affect Xia Qiqi, so he used the privilege to help you and that Young Master Xia do the marriage registration," Allen said.

Under normal circumstances, as warriors and auxiliary masters grow older, their mental power can also increase, and they can become stronger by one or two levels.

Of course, like Xia Qiqi, it is still very rare to suddenly change from E-level to S-level.

It is equally rare for the mental power to jump from SS level to over SSS level in one go like their Lord.

It turned out that Xia Qiqi had already had someone... Yan Jing Ze frowned.

Allen added: "You can rest assured, My Lord, that we can discard this identity at any time, and the marriage will not affect you."

"Then discard it...wait. Wait until the divorce is over before discarding it," Yan Jing Ze suddenly thought. Although he would still be fine if he discards this identity, for that Young Master Xia who had just married, if his husband suddenly disappeared, it would be quite tragic. "By the way, what's the matter with this Young Master Xia?"

"My Lord, who you saved earlier was Major General Xia of the Eighth Legion. Young Master Xia was his eldest son, named Xia Zixiu. He was a Grade B auxiliary master with outstanding appearance. But his reputation in the capital was not very good. It is said that he had affairs with different warriors, he is a famous social flower."

"Why would he be willing to marry me?" Yan Jing Ze asked. He has a noble background, a B-level auxiliary master, good-looking, his father is also a major general, and he likes to "play". Why would he be willing to marry him – a mine owner from a remote galaxy?