Arc 2: Genius slacker

Chapter 18: genius slacker 1
The living room was five-meter high with European-style decorations which looks exquisite and luxurious.

At this moment, a group of sixteen or seventeen-year-old boys and girls gathered in the living room to eat snacks and play games, each of them is having fun.

Even though there are about 30 of them, the living room is not crowded at all. In the center of this group is a handsome young man sitting on a leather couch, with smiling eyes and smart-looking eyebrows.
Today is the boy's birthday and here is the boy's home.

The young man's name is Yan Jing Ze and he is a sophomore student in the No.1 High School in T City. His family is very rich and he likes to have fun most of the time. He is a well-known figure in the school. The few students who don't like to study are proud of being able to play with him. They all came here today to participate in his birthday. Most of these people are his younger brothers or his younger brothers' girlfriends.

There are also his two best friends who grew up with him.

The younger brothers of Yan Jing Ze who gathered to play looked enviously at Yan Jing Ze who was sitting on the sofa with a solemn look and the two people on his right.

The two sitting on the right-hand side of Yan Jing Ze were also sophomores in No.1 High School. One with good looks and outstanding temperament, the other with unattractive appearance but looks very strong.
The one with an unattractive appearance one is called Pu Zhi. His family members are all in the army. Although he has a "wisdom" in his name, he often doesn't have a brain when he does things but his body is really good. He was often thrown into the barracks during the winter and summer vacations and he could fight several people at once.

As for the one who looks outstanding, his name is Zhuang Gaohang. His family is in politics. He has been outstanding since he was a child. In their small group of three, he is actually the one who is in charge.

However, whether it is Zhuang Gaohang or Pu Zhi, they are strictly monitored by their families and cannot act recklessly like Yan Jing Ze. Therefore, in the school, the most famous one is Yan Jing Ze.

Even if Yan Jing Ze has poor grades, he is handsome and cool, and many people admire him in school.

But at this time, Yan Jing Ze, who has always been handsome and cool, has a little confusion in his eyes.

Where is this place?

What's wrong with him?

Yan Jing Ze's mind was blank and couldn't remember anything but there was one thing he was sure of.

He crossed through!

He didn't know whose body he was wearing, he didn't have the memory of himself before crossing. What should he do now?

While Yan Jing Ze was worrying, the phone rang suddenly and it showed that a person called Cheng An Xiu was calling.

Who is this Cheng An Xiu? Should he answer this call or not?

Yan Jing Ze hesitated a bit. At this moment, the unattractive looking guy who was sitting on a sofa with him suddenly said to the boys and girls who were playing together: "Everyone, be quiet!"

The people who were talking loudly suddenly calmed down and some people turned off the speakers obediently.

Yan Jing Ze didn't want to answer the phone but in the face of this situation, he could only bite the bullet and answer it.

When the phone was picked up, a cold voice came from inside: "Yan Jing Ze, I'm at your door, but I can't get in."

"I'll let someone come and pick you up." Yan Jing Ze said. Right now, he doesn't even know where the door is, so he can only ask someone to open it.