10.3

Chapter 201 – Demon Sect Leader (3)

The original owner's netherworld divine art has only reached the fourth level, and his strength is not as good as the shadow guards under his hands, let alone those shadow guards who have practiced how to hide themselves since they were young. For a while, Yan Jing Ze actually didn't know where his own shadow guards were hiding.

But he knew that Shadow One hid according to habit—most of the time, Shadow One was hidden by his side and protected him closely.

"Shadow One," Yan Jing Ze called out helplessly.

A figure turned over from the beam of the room and fell in front of Yan Jing Ze, kneeling on both knees, respectfully.

Yan Jing Ze was uncomfortable all over his body—normal people would not want to see the person they like kneeling to him!

"Stand up, you don't need to kneel to me in the future," Yan Jing Ze said, and then saw Shadow One stand up and stand in front of him with his head down.

"Raise your head," Yan Jing Ze said again.

Shadow One raised his head, looking at Yan Jing Ze with empty and dull eyes.

Everyday, the shadow guards have their faces masked, and their outfits are all the same. The original owner could not distinguish the shadow guards under his own hands before, nor did he "know" Shadow One.

In the memory of the original owner, Shadow One is the strongest of all the shadow guards, the one who is responsible for personally protecting him, but he has no idea what Shadow One looks like.

Yan Jing Ze had blurred his vision before, he was also in agitated mood. Although he fell in love with Shadow One at first sight, he did not take a good look at his appearance.

At this moment, he could see the person in front of him clearly.

Shadow One is the best one among the first batch of shadow guards trained by the original owner's father, but among the younger ones. He is about the same age as the original owner, and looks like Liu Zhiqing, who the original owner likes.

Liu Zhiqing's appearance is extremely outstanding, otherwise the original owner would not have liked him just because he gave a bowl of rice—if the one who gave food to the original owner was an ugly stranger at that time, the original owner might even feel disgusted.

Since Shadow One resembles Liu Zhiqing, his appearance is naturally not bad, so later, the original owner will sleep with him again and again. However, in Yan Jing Ze's opinion, Shadow One is more than a street away from Liu Zhiqing.

Liu Zhiqing's whole body was weak, but Shadow One was different, tall and straight, with handsome eyebrows.

Unfortunately, his eyes are blank.

He seems to have only an empty shell.

Of course, Yan Jing Ze did not feel that he was really just an empty shell.

He is a human being, even if the Demon Sect uses a cruel way to suppress his character, as long as he has enough patience, he will definitely recover.

"Come and eat with me," Yan Jing Ze pointed to the chair by the table.

Shadow One, who had always been obedient, stood by the table.

"Sit down and eat some," Yan Jing Ze said again.

Shadow One sat down and stared at the food blankly.

When he asked for people to prepare meals, Yan Jing Ze forgot to explain that they should be light meals, and that there are two people who want to eat. But the meals are for two people, and many of them are still very light.