3.5

Chapter Forty-Four – The Star (5)

Thanks to the fans of Yan Jing Ze and the professional black navy, this variety show has become even more popular.

    Although the variety show "Dream Back to the Ancient Times" is a rather innovative variety show, but in the end, it's only been filmed two editions, and many people didn't even know it existed beforehand.

The show spent a lot of money on inviting Yan Jing Ze, also to attract traffic to promote the show.

    And now, this variety show is well known across the Internet.

The program team saw the huge traffic and was pleasantly surprised. They did not go to remind Yan Jing Ze and Ji Cheng Xiu to stay away from each other, but instead, took advantage of the situation and received some advertisements.

    In fact, although the two people are close, they actually didn't do anything that shouldn't be done under the camera... right?

Although the show takes care of the guests in private, they are still very good at tossing them around in public.

Let's just say that the guests can end up not eating what they cooked, but they still have to cook.

The mud stove, the huge iron pots, the poorly lit firewood...

Even Ma Hong Xing, who has always said that he has been doing farm work since he was a child, can't handle it.

Instead, Ji Chengxiu wasted no time in getting the fire started.

    "Teacher Ji, you can even do this?" Yan Jing Ze asked, sitting next to Ji Cheng Xiu.

    "One time when we were filming in a mountainous area, we all used this kind of earthen stove for cooking, so I learned a little bit," Ji Cheng Xiu said.

    "Was it when filming 'The Outreach'?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

    In order to please Ji Cheng Xiu, the original owner has watched all Ji Cheng Xiu's movies.

    "Yes," Ji Cheng Xiu said.

"I especially liked the part where you carried your student across the river with an injured leg, Teacher Ji, that was particularly well acted!" Yan Jing Ze said.

    Ji Cheng Xiu laughed: "Actually, I was really hurt."

Behind the earthen stove, two men in tattered military uniforms sat on a rock talking, the younger one looking at the older one with particular tenderness.

    The people who blocked the barrage couldn't help but express their opinions in the comment area: "They look so warm."

"I went to a teacher's training school and we watched that movie, The Outreach, and I cried like a baby, and there were several other people in my school who saw it and were greatly motivated to join the outreach program... Unfortunately, I was a selfish person, I just cried, did not dare to go."

"I have seen The Outreach... Ji Cheng Xiu's acting was really good."

    "I don't know if his unspoken rules with newcomers are true..."

    ...

As everyone was talking, the live camera turned to someone else.

    "!!!" Kneel down, begging for more live shots, more live broadcast rooms!

All you can use for cooking in the kitchen is salt, whole wheat flour, a jar of soybeans, and you have to dig up your own vegetables if you want to eat them.

    "Captain, is there too little to eat?" The guests looked at the host helplessly.

    The host still held a straw in his mouth: "I have already opened up the net for you, and I have also given you salt. Before in our barracks, the salt was cut off for a while!"