4.19

Chapter Sixty-Nine – The Emperor (19)

The injury of Yan Jing Ze is not serious, and Dr. Hu is a good doctor, his wounds are well-treated, so after a few days, Yan Jing Ze feels better.

    Unfortunately, everyone wouldn't let him move, forcing him to stay on his bed.

This posture... occasionally lying down for one night is nothing and not uncomfortable, but after a long time, it's really painful. Yan Jing Ze feels that he is like a turtle by lying down like this.

Wait, it's not good to say he looks like a turtle?

But although lying on his stomach is very uncomfortable, Yan Jing Ze is not too painful. After all, his general has been always been next to him, and even personally cooked, and boiled medicine for him.

In order to make Yan Jing Ze willing to take medicine, Chu Ting Xiu personally boiled the medicine for him.

Yan Jing Ze lay on the folded quilt, looking at the medicine bowl in front of him with a face full of helplessness: "Can I not take it? I have a trauma. Just apply the medicine. Why should I take the medicine?"

"Your Majesty, this medicine nourishes the blood and nourishes the body, " Chu Ting Xiu said.

In fact, he had been injured before, and it was all done by rubbing some golden sore medicine, but Yan Jing Ze was different.

He was always worried about the slow healing of Yan Jing Ze's injuries, and was anxious for Yan Jing Ze to drink a few more bowls of medicine.

"I don't want to drink," Yan Jing Ze said.

"What would it take for Your Majesty to be willing to drink?" Chu Ting Xiu asked.

"You coax me." Yan Jing Ze showed a naughty smile.

Chu Ting Xiu: "......"

What else can Chu Ting Xiu do? Of course, to coax ah!

  As for how to coax...

Kissing and hugging is not uncommon, and he was finally tricked into undressing by Yan Jing Ze, getting under the covers.

The person is already in the arms... Yan Jing Ze took a mouthful of all the medicine, then one hand and one foot pressed Chu Ting Xiu: "Well, you cannot go, accompany me to take a nap."

  Recently there are quite a lot of things in the capital, Chu Ting Xiu often went out to deal with while he was asleep. He returned to the capital last night and rushed back early in the morning... he hadn't slept all night and must be very tired now.

Chu Ting Xiu stared at Yan Jing Ze for a while and closed his eyes.

    Sleeping with His Majesty couldn't be a more blissful thing.

Chu Ting Xiu soon fell asleep. Yan Jing Ze slept a little more these days, there is no drowsiness, so he took a few books from the bed to read.

As he read, he also fell asleep.

When Yan Jing Ze was sleeping with his own general in his arms, Prime Minister Cui, who was locked up in the village, had become increasingly agitated.

    Although they, the ministers, are not allowed to leave the village but can move freely in the village, food and supplies are good, life should be very comfortable.

But ever since he learned that Chu Ting Xiu slept with Yan Jing Ze, he has been sitting on the edge of his seat.

He is not that kind of foolish and loyal courtier, at least when the Empress Dowager was there, he did not fall to the Empress Dowager, but for the sake of his own life and power, he did not go against the Empress Dowager.