12.23-12.24(end)

Chapter 255 – Senior Brother (23)

These memories were vague at first, but he knew that they were his memories.

With the passage of time, the law of heaven and earth were completely unfolded in front of him, and his memory became clearer and clearer.

At this time, another force fell from the air and landed on his body, filling in some of the gaps in his body and making him suddenly remember everything that he had been.

This includes all kinds of things from his previous life, as well as life after life in reincarnation.

Yan Jing Ze covered his eyes with his hands, unable to tell what he was feeling in his heart.

What virtue and ability did he have to make Su Moxiu like him so much?

As soon as the memory came back, Yan Jing Ze knew why his divine sense was so similar to Su Moxiu's divine sense. After all, he had originally divided some of his soul essence to Su Moxiu.

Both of them have the same soul essence, can the divine sense not resemble?

And Su Moxiu has his soul essence, so it is naturally easy for him to use his own divine sense to disguise Su Moxiu's divine sense.

However, Su Moxiu only remembered the things in his previous life, but he probably did not remember the things in those other reincarnations... When Yan Jing Ze thinks about it, he can't help but feel guilty.

At the same time, an anger surged in his heart, he suddenly grabbed a red ball of light from his body.

All these things start from the beginning of his birth.

In this world, there are thousands of small worlds, and countless souls reincarnate in these small worlds.

In the process of reincarnation, some souls will dissipate, and some souls will appear, an endless cycle of life and death.

Even those small worlds will dissipate due to accidents, and new small worlds will be born.

Souls are born in small worlds, born in reincarnation, but the small worlds are different, all small worlds are born from Chaos.

And he is a unique existence, he is the only soul born from Chaos.

When he was first born, he had a soul essence, but without a body or a clear consciousness. He just watched as worlds were born around him and watched as some of them returned to Chaos after dissipating.

He could also see a large galaxy from afar, which was recycling.

The souls that came out of the various small worlds would re-enter reincarnation and reappear in those small worlds.

He didn't know how long he lived like this, only that one day he suddenly realized that no new worlds had appeared in the Chaos for a long, long time.

On the contrary, those worlds that had been created were still dissipating.

He faintly realized something – he needed to do something to stabilize the worlds that were about to dissipate.

It is not difficult to make the world stable, just use the power of Chaos to repair those worlds, and he can use the power of Chaos.

Repairing the small world is not easy. The power that the small world can withstand is not large and must also be repaired from the inside, so he needs to suppress his power to enter the small world each time, and then repair it.

His work progressed smoothly from the beginning until he came to the world where Su Moxiu was.

This world is a bit different. It is not a single small world, but a big world composed of several small worlds. For example, there are several small worlds like the cultivation realm where many mortals live, which is the one they are staying in now.