11.5

Chapter 220– Educated Youth (5)

The rice cooked with pork and lard smelled so fragrant that Gu Mingxiu couldn't help swallowing.

But it's not easy for Yan educated youth to get meat, he really can't eat it.

Gu Mingxiu said, "Yan educated youth, I have eaten at noon, so I can't eat now."

"I gave you this bowl of rice anyway. If you don't eat it, I'll throw it away." Yan Jing Ze said, "I'm a man of my word."

Yan Jing Ze was threatening with a smile just now, but now he is very serious, and his face doesn't seem to be joking at all.

Gu Mingxiu was at a loss for a moment: "Yan educated youth, you...why..."

Yan Jing Ze looked at Gu Mingxiu and thought about it, "Because I like you."

Yan Jing Ze just traversed the night before yesterday. Yesterday, he had to clean up Gu Yubao and Gu Yulan, and he had to do farm work, he was very busy. At noon, he finally found time to talk to Gu Mingxiu, but he had to brainwash Gu Mingxiu at that time, so he didn't have time to confess to Gu Mingxiu.

He was also penniless and was too embarrassed to confess to Gu Mingxiu—the egg he gave Gu Mingxiu back then belonged to the Gu family!

But now... he can finally confess?

Although Gu Mingxiu hasn't realized his feelings yet, he obviously likes him. He must confess earlier and settle down!

Otherwise, if he takes a step slower, one day, Gu Mingxiu will like someone else and he will cry!

The word "like" was said by Yan Jing Ze yesterday.

Gu Mingxiu was very happy when he heard it, and once again felt that his heartbeat was getting faster, but even if Yan educated youth liked him, he couldn't give him such a good meal for nothing...

"The kind of like that a man feels for a woman he wants to be in a relationship with," Yan Jing Ze added.

Gu Mingxiu was stunned.

The door was open, and although there was no one outside now, there was no guarantee that someone would not walk by.

Yan Jing Ze stood up, closed the door, and came to Gu Mingxiu again, took the bowl from Gu Mingxiu's hand, and placed it on the small table next to it.

Gu Mingxiu's whole body was shaking.

When he suddenly heard what Yan Jing Ze said, his brain was like a mush, he could not think of anything.

Yan Jing Ze likes him. The kind of like to a partner?

Yan educated youth wants to have a relationship with him?

How can that be!

He couldn't believe it, but he was inexplicably happy. After that, when he saw Yan Jing Ze stood up and left, he was unspeakably disappointed.

Yan Jing Ze just said it casually, right?

When Yan Jing Ze took the bowl in his hand and put it aside, he even felt that Yan Jing Ze was joking.

As a result, at this moment, Yan Jing Ze suddenly approached him, the handsome face magnified in front of him, and then he kissed him on the mouth.

Gu Mingxiu was shocked and fell backwards.

These days, the stools that the rural people sit on are all self-made, in short, they are not very strong. In Yan Jing Ze's words, the stools in the room are the old stools given by the village chief when the original owner first came, and they are not very stable.