3.2

Chapter Forty-One – The Star (2)

Yan Jing Ze now hates the original owner very much.

    The live broadcast has not yet started. The original owner hasn't done many things to harm Ji Cheng Xiu yet, but he'd already set up a backhand, even the navy who would attack Ji Cheng Xiu during the live broadcast, had been hired!

    More importantly, the fact that Ji Cheng Xiu is a homosexual has been known to the whole Internet.

    What is he going to do now?

    Yan Jing Ze was upset, but the shooting continued.

    The reality show that Yan Jing Ze is currently participating in is called "Dream Back to Ancient Times", which has had two editions before and is very popular.

    Unlike many other reality shows in the past, "Dream Back to the Ancient Times" will not only have a specially edited version, but also will be broadcast live during the filming under the banner of 100% realism.

    Of course, they will not always broadcast live. The live broadcast time is two hours in the morning, two hours in the afternoon, and two hours in the evening. Of course, if the popularity is high enough, the live broadcast time will be increased.

    In addition, this reality show is also innovative in content... In each show, the program team will take the guests to a specially built or prepared shooting venue, and then the guests will film there.

    Because the name is "Dream Back to the Ancient Times", the shooting location is naturally various ancient scenes. For example, in the first edition, the male and female guests were taken to a corner of the film and television city, the guests were taken to a corner of the Film City, where they played the role of harem eunuchs and had to do the things that real eunuchs have to do, such as being taught the rules of serving people and cooking in the Imperial Cuisine Room.

    In that edition, the guests were tossed around and said that life in the ancient court was too difficult, but they were also a huge hit with the audience, making the show famous for its first edition.

    In the second edition, the guest went to the home of a Tang Dynasty's official and they became the official's children. At that time, the guests were very happy. They felt that as the children of officials, they would definitely be able to eat spicy food and be served by someone, but that was the Tang Dynasty.

    The program team stated that people at this time were not accustomed to cooking with oil, so they didn't have stir-fried vegetables to eat, and also because of economic problems at the time, families had fewer chickens and ducks and livestock, so they couldn't eat meat every day.

    In addition, the male guests need to read books every day, and the female guests need to weave cloth to subsidize the family.

    Male and female guests: "???"

    In short, the guests were tossed around again and the audience was very satisfied.

    And in the third edition that is about to start shooting, the guests will be sent to the place of the ancient military camp, where they will play as a group of small soldiers, and take the audience to explore what the ancient military camp looks like...

Each edition of the show has six guests. In this edition, besides Yan Jing Ze and Ji Cheng Xiu, there are two men and two women. 

The petite and delicate one of the two female guests is called Jiang Qing Qing, an academy-born actress who has acted in many plays and has recently become quite popular, with the persona of a silly sweet little princess, while the other amorous female guest is called Hao Mae, a variety queen who relies on another variety show to become popular, also popular, with the persona of a straightforward and generous big sister.