12.13

Chapter 245 – Senior Brother (13)

The former Demon Sovereign killed the former Demon Sovereign and became the Demon Sovereign. He also thought that one day, he might die in the hands of the next Demon Sovereign.

But when he met not a well-matched opponent, but an opponent who was too powerful and could definitely kill him... he still wanted to live.

Just like that, Su Moxiu became the new Demon Sovereign very smoothly. At the same time, the news spread quickly.

Xuan Ming Sect.

Tianji Pavilion is the most mysterious sect in the world of cultivation. The cultivators in Tianji Pavilion can not only predict the future, but are also very powerful.

Therefore, whether it was Master Qing Yang, the ancestor of the Su family, or the top powerhouses of other cultivation sects, after learning that the people from Tianji Pavilion had arrived, they all went out to welcome them.

What they saw was an old man with white hair, wrinkled face and fairy-like beard. Behind this old man, there were seven or eight masters.

They had just got off the flying boat, and after getting off, the old man put the flying boat away and looked at the ancestor of the Su family: "Daoist Spirit Master Su, long time no see."

The ancestor of the Su family hesitated: "You are not the master of Tianji Pavilion..."

"My father has passed away, I am the current head of the Tianji Pavilion," The old man said.

The ancestor of the Su family was shocked. The Pavilion Master he met decades ago has passed away?

He had also seen the new Pavilion Master. At that time, the Pavilion Master suddenly vomited blood, and it was his son, that is, the Pavilion Master, who took him away.

It's just that the son of the Tianji Pavilion Master he met then looked as young and handsome as any other cultivator, but now, after decades of absence, he is as old as the original Tianji Pavilion Master, who looks to be in his twilight years.

The ancestors of the Su family were surprised, but the pavilion owner of the Tianji Pavilion smiled and said, "You always have to pay a price to spy on the secret."

At this time, the master of Tianji Pavilion said again: "I heard that the Su family has found out that Immortal Monarch?"

"Exactly." The ancestor of the Su family asked Su Moran to come over and saw the Pavilion Master of Tianji Pavilion.

Su Moran stood in front of the Pavilion Master of the Tianji Pavilion excitedly. The Pavilion Master of the Tianji Pavilion glanced at him, his brows were slightly frowned, but he quickly stretched out: "It is indeed different."

"Why did the Pavilion Master come down the mountain this time?" the ancestor of the Su family asked.

The Tianji Pavilion Master said: "Three months ago, my father exhausted his life force to calculate how the world of cultivation will usher in a great change, but after calculating, the heaven's mysteries were chaotic. Even when he re-entered the cycle of reincarnation, he still couldn't figure it out."

The old Pavilion Master died three months ago? Exhausted his lifeforce but still can't figure out the specific situation?

The new master of the Tianji Pavilion looked older than anyone present. He touched his white beard and said what the Tianji Pavilion had calculated over the past few decades.