2.9

Chapter Twenty-Six – Genius Slacker (9)

When the third class in the morning was over, Cheng An Xiu came to class 10.

The students in Class 10 were talking loudly. As soon as Cheng An Xiu arrived, everyone was quiet and they couldn't help but look at Yan Jing Ze.

Cheng An Xiu... is he here to give trouble to Yan Jing Ze?

Thinking like this, they saw Cheng An Xiu put a book in front of Yan Jing Ze: "You can copy the contents of this notebook and then memorize it."

"No problem!" Yan Jing Ze said. This notebook is Cheng An Xiu's care for him, he must copy it and memorize it!

With people around him staring at him, Cheng An Xiu was quite embarrassed, and thinking that he couldn't let Yan Jing Ze's parents know about the two of them, he turned around and walked away.

When Cheng An Xiu left, the students in Class 10 looked at Yan Jing Ze sympathetically.

They didn't know what Cheng An Xiu gave to Yan Jing Ze, he let him copy and then memorize it...

Cheng An Xiu was staring at him, Yan Jing Ze was very miserable!

.......

As a campus boss with many subordinates, Yan Jing Ze is always surrounded by many people.

At noon, many younger brothers came to him, ready to go eat lunch with him.

No. 1 High School stipulates that students are not allowed to go out to eat at noon, so even if the original owner was a picky eater he still eats in the school cafeteria at noon.

Because of the original owner's picky mouth, he would always have his little brothers buy a portion of all the food in the canteen but only a few random bites, and in the end, those dishes basically ended up in the stomachs of the little brothers he was eating with.

Speaking of which, the little brothers around the original owner, some of them was tasked by their families to please Yan Jing Ze for the sake of their family business, and some came up purely for the original owner's money... such as Yu Liming.

When the original owner first entered the No.1 High School, he had no younger brother, but he started to buy things and invite people to eat. At that time, he always brought food to Zhuang Gaohang. Zhuang Gaohang didn't want it so he just gave it to the person around him, that person was Yu Liming.

Yu Liming's family was in a bit of difficulty. He found that he can eat and drink with the original owner so he followed him. The original owner was really generous in money. Usually, he asks Yu Liming to help buy things. The money given to him was a lot. There is always some extra money left for him, so Yu Liming, a good student, is especially happy to run errands for him.

At this moment, he took Yan Jing Ze's meal card and asked: "Boss, the usual?" The original owner was too lazy to hold the meal card so he directly gave the meal card to Yu Liming.

"Well, the usual!" Yan Jing Ze said.

Then he saw his little brothers directly occupying a few tables in the cafeteria, and after a while, someone sent a portion of all the dishes in the cafeteria.

The life of the rich is so easy.

Yan Jing Ze didn't have any memories before crossing but the original owner had a lot of memories. He felt that he must have been influenced by the original owner so that he felt that the food was not delicious.

After taking a few bites casually, Yan Jing Ze asked Yu Liming: "Yu Liming, what did Cheng An Xiu do in the classroom this morning?"

"What else can Cheng An Xiu do? He must be answering textbook exercises," said a little brother.