9.9

Chapter 185 – Rich Second Generation (9)

Yan Jing Ze lay next to Lu Jingxiu, pleased for a while, but did not dare to go further and share a quilt with Lu Jingxiu—what if Lu Jingxiu is woken up by him, what should he do if he is driven away?

After thinking about it, Yan Jing Ze got up again and hugged a quilt and put it next to Lu Jingxiu before lying down again.

Yan Jing Ze's sleep quality is very good. Today he encountered a lot of things that made him happy. When he was in a good mood, he fell asleep fast and fell asleep soon after.

In the middle of the night, Lu Jingxiu woke up with a jolt.

He opened his eyes and was calming his heartbeat, which had become faster because of the nightmare, when he found a person lying next to him.

The sound of breathing made him subconsciously want to attack. Fortunately, the night light in the bedroom was not turned off. Through the light, he saw Yan Jing Ze beside him who was sleeping heavily beside him.

Lu Jingxiu looked at Yan Jing Ze incredulously.

He, a person who has been suffering from insomnia, fell asleep when someone gave him a "massage"?

Also, when he fell asleep, Yan Jing Ze didn't leave, and lay on his bed?

Is Yan Jing Ze not afraid of him doing something to himself? How can he be so defenseless!

Lu Jingxiu frowned and looked at Yan Jing Ze who was lying beside him. He really wanted to do something.

However, after he watched him for a while, Yan Jing Ze opened his eyes in a daze.

Yan Jing Ze's consciousness was not sober. He saw Lu Jingxiu looking at himself, and he grabbed the person in his arms: "It's still early. Sleep a little longer."

Lu Jingxiu: "..."

Lu Jingxiu couldn't tell what it was like.

He was a little angry, he felt that Yan Jing Ze's hug gesture was too skillful, but he also felt that it was quite good to be hugged like this...

In fact, he doesn't need to think too much, just enjoy it.

Thinking so, Lu Jingxiu closed his eyes.

In the past, as long as he woke up in the middle of the night, he would definitely not fall asleep again, but now... he actually fell asleep again.

He went to bed early last night, and Yan Jing Ze woke up early the next day.

After waking up, he found Lu Jingxiu in his arms, and Lu Jingxiu's face was still leaning against his armpit!

He hugged Lu Jingxiu over in the middle of the night? Still clinging tight?

Yan Jing Ze was a little floating for a while, and his heart was too happy, but soon, he had no time to think about it.

It suddenly occurred to him that he didn't take a bath last night. Will there be a smell in his armpit?

Although he does not have body odor, men are easy to sweat...

Yan Jing Ze leaned to his arm, trying to smell it.

Lu Jingxiu sleeps very lightly. Although he fell asleep again after waking up last night, he stayed lightly asleep. It seemed like he was asleep and not asleep.

After Yan Jing Ze woke up, there was some movement, and he immediately woke up, but the scene was a bit embarrassing, so he simply pretended not to be awake.