10.17(extra)

Chapter 215– Demon Sect Leader (17– Extra 1)

Yan Jing Ze took Yan Xiu into his house. Outside, Zhu Lianying, who suffered internal injuries, grimaced and gasped, "It hurts! Zhiqing, when he kicked me, he was too hard!"

He needs the comfort of his lover!

Although Zhu Lianying's family was destroyed because of the Demon Sect in his early years, he has been going smoothly since then. As long as he wants to do what something, he can always do it successfully.

Until he met Yan Jing Ze.

He had fallen on the foot of this Demon Sect Leader, and has been trying to recover since then, yet... Every time he feels that his martial arts have improved and comes to find Yan Jing Ze, he finds that Yan Jing Ze has improved even more.

But he still insisted on coming to Yan Jing Ze!

Otherwise, he would have no goal to strive for.

Moreover, regardless of whether the Left Guardian has done bad things, he will always be his savior. The Left Guardian died in the hands of Yan Jing Ze, he should at least beat Yan Jing Ze for revenge.

"Say... knowing that you can't beat him, why do you still want to come?" Liu Zhiqing sighed helplessly.

"I just don't believe I can't beat him in my life!" Zhu Lianying said.

Liu Zhiqing: "..." You don't believe it, I believe it!

When Liu Zhiqing was tied up, he thought that the Demon Sect Leader really liked him, and he acted as if he would rather die than surrender. Later, he learned that he didn't like him.

This matter, when he first learned about it, he couldn't believe it, but after thinking about it carefully, he felt that this was really the case.

Among other things, after the Demon Sect Leader captured him, he said some words that were too embarrassing to hear, such as "You succeeded in attracting my attention", "Even if you scream and break your throat, no one will come to save you." In short, the Demon Sect Leader at that time was completely different from the Demon Sect Leader he had been in contact with over the years.

So... this person should really be acting at the beginning.

Realizing this, he didn't want to see this person again, but his partner Zhu Lianying always took the initiative to find Yan Jing Ze, begging for a fight.

He was afraid that Zhu Lianying would be injured, so he could only follow.

It's really embarrassing!

"I don't believe that I can't beat him in my life. I'm going to go out again. Last time, I accidentally fell into the sea and floated to a small island and got a cheat. Next time, I might get it elsewhere," Zhu Lianying said.

Liu Zhiqing: "..." Zhu Lianying's luck is really great, at this moment...he actually wants to hit Zhu Lianying a little bit.

In fact, there is no need to fight. Although Zhu Lianying has great luck, he still can't beat Yan Jing Ze, right?

"Let's go, let's find a place to rest," Zhu Lianying said again. After speaking, his expression suddenly changed, and then he looked at a corner not far away: "Who is there?"

There are people around the corner here!

Before, Liu Zhiqing's thoughts were all on Zhu Lianying, he didn't pay attention to his surroundings. Now that Zhu Lianying said that, he realized that there were people hiding next near to them. He immediately rushed there to capture people.