1.11

At the same time that Yan Jing Ze arranged the Yan family, he did not forget to deal with Jiang Ping Xiu's school membership.

On the 14th day of the month, he left his hometown.

When Yan Jing Ze returned to the city where he lived, it was already fifteenth of the month which happened to be the Lantern Festival and the last day of Jiang Ping Xiu's work.

After thinking about it, he had less than two hundred dollars left. He found a shop and packed two portions of rice balls and then went to the shop where Jiang Ping Xiu worked.

Jiang Ping Xiu just finished giving a car wash. As a result, he looked up and saw Yan Jing Ze.

His heart jumped quickly.

Jiang Ping Xiu worked in the car wash shop until the 15th day of the month, but that day instead of continuing to work, he returned home. Holding a second-hand tablet that was exactly the same as Yan Jing Ze's tablet for Yan Damei and listening to online classes.

In the junior high school online class, Yan Jing Ze bought a copy, let Jiang Ping Xiu and Yan Damei take the time to watch. He also asked these two to add friends so if they encountered problems that they didn't understand, they can study it together online.

If they still don't understand, write it down and let him teach.

The original owner has just entered freshman year and the knowledge of junior high school has not been forgotten.

Whether it is Jiang Ping Xiu or Yan Damei, studying is very serious.

The online courses that Yan Jing Ze buys are all very ordinary videos. Unlike some online courses, the teacher teaches people in real-time and also asks for homework online, but they still get the best value and listen very seriously.

Jiang Ping Xiu also bought a notebook as big as A4 paper and took notes every time he attended the class.

As for Yan Jing Ze, he himself does all kinds of part-time jobs in addition to taking classes.

Damei said they don't have many expenses. They buy food and vegetables from home. They pay rent every month, buy meat, and buy a variety of learning utensils. One thousand yuan a month is enough. Of course, he will give more. Give them two thousand a month so that they don't save too much on food—the three children always want to eat some meat.

On Yan Jing Ze's side, they don't spend much money. They make their own meals or buy them in the A Uni's cafeteria. They don't spend much.

Six months later, Yan Jing Ze had tens of thousands of deposits.

It was also at this time that Yan Jing Ze resigned from the tutoring class and began to be picky when picking up jobs online, He began to plan his own route in the future.

Of course, he did not forget to arrange a school for Jiang Ping Xiu.

Because there was no way or enough money, it was not easy to do this. Yan Jing Ze originally wanted to find a school for Jiang Ping Xiu in this big city but he could not find a suitable one. Later, he found that Jiang Ping Xiu was very serious and learned pretty well. He simply went back to his hometown and spent money to put Jiang Ping Xiu's school membership in an ordinary high school in their county.

Many of the students who take the college entrance exam are in single digits and many of them either become college students or simply don't go to school after the entrance exam. Although Jiang Ping Xiu's grades in middle school weren't good, they were still willing to put Jiang Ping Xiu's name on their student list.
Of course, Jiang Ping Xiu will not go to that high school, Yan Jing Ze intends to let him study online at home and then teach him a few classes or something.