11.8-11.9

Chapter 223 – Educated Youth (8)

There were several families from the village who came over and wanted to buy bamboo baskets.

Yan Jing Ze now only has a small bamboo basket, not the large basket they want, but still negotiated a deal with them – tomorrow he will start making large bamboo baskets, as long as the people of Shangmu Village can bring a large flat bowl of rice, they can exchange a bamboo basket from his hands.

This price is very cheap for the villagers and it is not a loss for Yan Jing Ze.

Others make baskets very slowly, but he makes baskets very fast.

And a bowl of rice can last a day if he eats it alone.

"Yan educated youth, then you hurry up and make the basket ready."

"Yan educated youth, we are waiting for your basket."

"Yan educated youth..."

...

The village people's attitude towards Yan Jing Ze was much better when they found that they could buy baskets from Yan Jing Ze at a low price.

Speaking of which, Yan Jing Ze suddenly moved to the Gu family's house, and the people in Shangmu Village were quite surprised.

However, Yan Jing Ze said that it was in order to have someone to wash and cook for him, so they didn't think it strange.

After all... Yan educated youth is so lazy!

However, Yan educated youth still have a craft for making bamboo baskets. This is beyond their expectations. At this time, someone asked Yan Jing Ze: "Yan educated youth, since you have the craftsmanship for making bamboo baskets, why didn't you do it before? "

Yan Jing Ze: "Cutting bamboo or something is too tiring."

The person who asked: "..." Then why do you do it now?

As he was thinking about it, he saw Gu Yubao chopping bamboo next to him.

Oh... They remembered that Gu Yubao and Gu Yulan got this bamboo together. The Gu family probably helped him chop the bamboo...so he was willing to make a basket.

This Yan educated youth is really lazy to the bones!

The villagers left soon, and when they were far away, Yan Jing Ze looked at Gu Yubao again: "Your bamboo is too thick, chop it again! By the way, tomorrow, when you are off work, you will get me some more bamboo back, I want all the thick and thin ones."

Cutting bamboo after working in the farm... Gu Yubao was pitiful, but didn't dare to resist.

If he resists, Yan Jing Ze will beat him again!

The life of the Gu family returned to peace.

The price of bamboo baskets made by Yan Jing Ze to the village people is a bowl of rice. He also bluntly said that it is so cheap because the village bamboo is used, and only a handicraft fee is charged.

But when people from outside the village came to him to make bamboo baskets, he needed two bowls of rice for one basket.

After Yan Jing Ze said so, the people in the village were very satisfied. People in other villages would ask the people in the village to buy the bamboo baskets. They gave the villagers a bowl and a half of rice, and the villagers used a bowl of rice price set by Yan Jing Ze to buy and earn a bit.

This matter, Yan Jing Ze didn't mind at all, so he still sold.

He is going to live in this village, and the original owner's previous reputation was too bad... Now this can more or less make others have a better impression of him.