Arc 9 Rich Second Generation

Chapter 177 – Rich Second Generation (1)
The European-style three-story villa is surrounded by looming trees, hidden, but even if it only shows a little bit of the edges, it still looks majestic.

The sun was just right at nine o'clock in the morning. It had rained last night, so the garden in front of the villa was washed by the rain, the leaves were greener, the flowers were redder, and the air was fresher.

But inside the villa, the atmosphere was stagnant.

The floor-to-ceiling windows were firmly blocked by thick curtains, not allowing the slightest bit of light to come in. Only a few wall lamps were turned on in the room. The shadowy light and a variety of dark antique furnishings make the place appear more dim and dead.

In the large living room, a man in his thirties, with a pale face, looking a little gloomy, and wearing a black suit is sitting on the sofa.

Behind this person stood a tall and strong young man in his twenties, and in front of him stood a middle-aged man in his forties or fifties, looking a bit apprehensive.

At this time, all three of them were silent, and only the shallow breathing was clearly audible.

Lu Jingxiu sat on the suede sofa, his right thumb flicked upward, and opened the silver cigarette case in his hand.

There were several cigars neatly placed in the box, he took one out and extended his hand backwards.

The assistant standing behind the sofa took out a long match to lit it, carefully helping him to light the cigarette. When the aroma of cedar spread, Lu Jingxiu withdrew his hand and took a sip.

He held the smoke in his mouth, and after a while, Lu Jingxiu let it out slowly. Through the smoke, he looked at the middle-aged man standing in front of him: "You told that woman about me? "

"Master..." The middle-aged man dressed in a servant uniform called out. Seeing Lu Jingxiu looking down at the cigar in his hand but not looking at himself, he trembled: "The Old Madam is very concerned about Master. She has been in poor health recently. I just told her something about Master to comfort her."

"She cares about me?" Lu Jingxiu took another sip and finally looked at the person in front of him.

"Master, you are the only child of the Old Madam, how could she not care about you? She has been thinking about you, you are mother and child..." the middle-aged man said with anxiety.

Lu Jingxiu let out a second puff of smoke and smiled: "Yes, we are mother and son after all."

Seeing Lu Jingxiu smiled, the middle-aged man breathed a sigh of relief, and said earnestly: "Master, you and the Old Madam have not seen each other for several years, no matter how big the hatred is..."

"So you took her money and told her all about me?" Lu Jingxiu finished speaking, and took another sip of the cigar in his hand.

"Master, I just said something about your health. The Old Madam also asked me to take good care of you..." The middle-aged man saw a cigar thrown at his face before he finished speaking.

He subconsciously dodged it, but the next second, a cane viciously smacked his shoulder.

Lu Jingxiu stood up suddenly, took the cane beside him in his right hand and lashed it towards him. After that, he stopped using the cane, raised one foot, and kicked it directly on the middle-aged man's knee.

He acted too suddenly, the middle-aged man was completely defenseless and was kicked to the ground.

However, even if the middle-aged man had fallen to the ground, Lu Jingxiu didn't stop. He drew his cane up again, and his face was hideous.