4.16

Chapter Sixty-Six – The Emperor (16)

Although Yan Jing Ze has no obsession with learning to ride a horse, but he is quite smart. After a few days at the village, he was already able to ride a big horse and run around the farm with Chu Ting Xiu.

He also took the time to talk to the soldiers of the Northern Army about the life of the common people.

He had never been outside the palace before and knew nothing about what was going on outside the palace, and to be a good emperor, you can't know nothing.

On this day, Yan Jing Ze changed into clothes that are convenient for exercise, and together with Chu Ting Xiu, rode a horse around the village for a few laps. After running, he also went to dig some vegetables together with Chu Ting Xiu.

"Today's lunch, we will do it ourselves?" Yan Jing Ze said then looked at Chu Ting Xiu. He is interested in everything, two days ago, he went to the kitchen to watch others cook. As for today, he is already eager to make it himself.

"Good." Chu Ting Xiu agreed.

"Then I will let you have a taste of it!" He had already watched the royal chef cook several meals and felt that with his unforgettable skills, he would be able to get the meals right.

Chu Ting Xiu's pair of eyes seemed to be bright with light: "Your Majesty, then I will burn the fire for you."

   "Good!" Yan Jing Ze then agreed.

They picked vegetables together in the farm, had a chicken caught, and went into the kitchen.

Hearing that Yan Jing Ze was going to cook, those royal chefs were dumbfounded: "Your Majesty..." It is said that the gentleman is far from the kitchen. Men, except for cooks, who else would want to enter the kitchen? His Majesty is actually going to cook...

"You guys don't need to mind us." Yan Jing Ze then directly drove the royal chef aside and looked at Chu Ting Xiu again, "Ting Xiu, look at me!"

On the other hand, Yan Jing Ze chose the same ingredients as the imperial chef according to what he had seen two days before, and made several dishes in three or two steps according to the royal chefs' steps.

The royal chefs, who were at first trembling and had been worried that Yan Jing Ze would be injured, looked stunned!

His Majesty's movements are just like theirs. Although they did not taste the dishes that were made, but looking at the ingredients used by His Majesty, the taste must be similar to what they made.

Even if there is a difference, the problem probably lies in the fire. General Chu's ability to burn fire is no match for the eunuchs who specialize in burning fire.

His Majesty is really gifted. Just after watching a few times, the cooking movements are surprisingly more skilled than the apprentice they have taught for a long time...

The royal chef looked at Yan Jing Ze with admiration, and then looked at Chu Ting Xiu with admiration – General Chu is also very impressive, to make His Majesty wash his hands for him!

The ones that Yan Jing Ze brought out of the palace were his close friends, and his relationship with Chu Ting Xiu was not concealed from these close friends, nor could it be.

When these people first learned about it, they were greatly frightened, and could not even help but fear for their own lives.

General Chu cannot be messed with. His Majesty actually slept with General Chu... He is not afraid that General Chu will rebel?

But after a long time, seeing that Chu Ting Xiu was very gentle to Yan Jing Ze, they were less worried and only felt that their majesty was really capable of charming General Chu like this!