4.6

Chapter Fifty-Six – The Emperor (6)

Yan Jing Ze cheerfully gave medicine to Chu Ting Xiu, who was lying on the bed with a red face, and told him to lie down and rest, while he went to the imperial study.

Chu Ting Xiu hired a great scholar to teach him and his lessons could not be stopped for a day.

What's more, at this moment, his heart was racing, he wanted to do something...

If he stays with Chu Ting Xiu, he is afraid that he will hurt him.

When Yan Jing Ze went to the Imperial Study, the teacher Chu Ting Xiu had hired for him was already waiting.

As a military official, Chu Ting Xiu didn't know much about the civil officials, so it took a lot of effort to get the master to hire a famous teacher.

The teachers he hired, two of whom were renowned scholars of the dynasty, and one of whom had been a teacher of the late emperor, would take turns teaching Yan Jing Ze. In addition, Chu Ting Xiu invited a very learned scholar whom he knew from his warfare days, and his military advisor, to come with him to teach Yan Jing Ze.

Of course, the two great scholars had official positions and were legitimate imperial teachers, while the two in the back, on the other hand, were just accompanying the original master on the pretext of studying with him. They were sent to the palace with no rest, but whenever the original owner had a class, they were always there to accompany him.

Among these four, the great scholar who had taught the late emperor was quite old, and he was very sympathetic to the original owner, so he was very attentive in teaching.

Chu Ting Xiu invited a scholar and Chu Ting Xiu's military advisor, both of whom were repeatedly instructed by Chu Ting Xiu. They were humble people, to enter the palace was already a great grace, and they were also respectful to the original owner.

There was another great scholar... Grand Tutor Yang, was from a noble family, extremely knowledgeable, and had no faction behind him. When the Empress Dowager was still around, he not only resigned, but also wrote an article scolding the Empress Dowager. He was a righteous man.

But it was this Grand Tutor Yang who despised the original owner.

For someone like Grand Tutor Yang who dared to confront the Empress Dowager at a time when she was as powerful as ever, his temper was naturally not small. When he resigned from his post to teach at the academy, he taught only the brightest students.

Although the original owner was smart, he was timid and did not dare to express his opinion, so he was naturally displeased.

And today is the lesson of this Grand Tutor Yang.

Perhaps because of his dissatisfaction with the original master, Grand Tutor Yang's lecture today was extremely perfunctory. He only let a child beside him to read the history book to Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze listened to the child's voice and flipped through the pages, memorizing all the contents in his heart.

In the history books, all the records are straightforward, but if you think about it carefully, you can see a lot.

While recalling what the original owner had learned over the past year, Yan Jing Ze read the book and absorbed it, calming his heart.

Chu Ting Xiu was deeply committed to him and he could not let Chu Ting Xiu be wronged. And to be free of suffering, you need to be in a position of power.

Nowadays, Chu Ting Xiu's power and position is not low, but it is still not enough, at least those civil officials in the court do not take Chu Ting Xiu seriously.