- 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 -

INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF !• • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • •

Hi , my name is ash ! Basically it's my pen name , I've been writing fanfiction since 2018 the same year I've become the BTS army ! First i started my writer journey from YouTube I used to write fanfiction on YouTube .

Author's note
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hello my new readers as well as my old readers , thank you for clicking on this book .

" Arrange marriage with sweet billionaire " crossed more than 900k+ reads thank-you so much for this milestone 🥀

All the things mentioned in this book are fictional and has nothing to do with the idol . So keep that in mind and this book is written by me .

TRIGGERED WARNING ⚠️
• • • • • • • • • • •

I won't be adding triggered warning in the beginning of the chapters !

Mention of blood , self harm , depression and suicidal thoughts .

And this book contains a lot of mature content so be aware although I will mention in the beginning of the chapter about the smut .

INSTAGRAM I'D
• • • • • •

@/ ggukfics._.bts

You can basically search the name and also my Instagram account has more than 23.7k followers so I hope you'll get there , i uploaded spoilers of all of my upcoming fanfiction there , so don't forget to check that out as well !

Note : This book chapters will be short ( 1k words to 1.5k words ) . Why ? Because I like to write shorter chapters that's why . And that's the reason why you find alot of parts here but don't panic about thinking of shit this book has alot of parts . Because the chapters is short !

Anyways I hope you guys will enjoy this book and don't forget to drop your thoughts.

See you there 🌷

P R O L O G U E
• • • • • • • •

Walking towards the aisle with my hands around my dad's arm . The smile had already faded when my parents announced about my marriage . The worst day of my life .

I don't wanna get married but I'm useless . Useless enough to stay at my parents house.

This was supposed to be the happiest day of my life, wasn't it ? But guess what, life doesn't go how we want it to.....

The priest started doing their job as jungkook said "I Jeon jungkook take you Kang yn to be my wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish always."

Jungkook said as I looked at him with my soft eyes . He smiles but I don't smile back.

And then i said "I Kang yn take you Jeon jungkook to be my husband to have and to hold, from this day forward,

for better or worse, for the richer, for the poor, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish always"

I said as the priest said " do you Kang yn take Jeon jungkook as your lawful husband?"

I looked at him and said " I do " and then the priest said" Do Jeon Jungkook take Kang yn as your lawful wife ?" " I do " he said as he showed his bunny smile ,

As the priest again said " I announce to you as husband and wife you may kiss the bride now " that being said jungkook came closer to me and asked " can I ? "

I looked at him as he said

" I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable my yn "

and with that being said he kissed my forehead .

As I hear everyone clapping...

is this a good decision ?

Or am I falling into some trouble?

-

Love from Ash ✨