50 . 𝑻𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉-𝒖𝒑𝒔

Yn's perspective -

Yn's perspective -

" Girl , this is so delicious . I didn't know my wife would make this delicious cake, " Jungkook said as he took a bite of my chocolate lava cake .

" I thought you guys have already fucked eachother had with chocolate , no ?" Nida asked as I threw the pillow on her face " yah ! Stop " .

I said as she giggled. Meanwhile my husband was busy eating the cake while his mouth area was covered with chocolate making him look so cute .

I was admiring Jungkook but my gaze shifted to nida when she said .

" look who is in love? " I blushed
" admiring her husband with pure love aww my heart " she held her heart area dramatically making me say

" well he is that type who makes everybody for him " admiring my man whose red tint appeared on my face .
" Yah Jeon ! Say something ? "

she slapped jungkook's biceps making him smile, he locked his eyes with me as he said . " smile suits you yn , please never stop smiling "

My smile widened as I said " That's all because of you jungkook thank you "

" Oh God guys ! I feel single here " Nida starts fanning her face as Jungkook chuckled then it hit me " Jungkook, do you know nida is dating Someone "

I glanced at her as I smirked when I saw Jungkook's eyes wide open with his mouth open . " Are you kidding me ? Why am I not aware of this nida ?" She glanced at her best friend with terror as I started laughing .

" Yah ! I was going to tell you bestie " jungkook glare at her as he said " So for your punishment you'll be going to drive the car to my in laws house "

Jungkook said, making her eyes widen " I told yn a few hours ago tho so I'm not at fault and who listens to their best friend? "

She flips her hair as Jungkook chuckled softly as he said " I was joking "

Time skip

" You look gorgeous my lady, " Jungkook said as he stood behind me in front of the mirror while I was applying my pinky link blush .

Girls love pink and me ? I'm obsessed because nothing can go wrong with pink " Thank you " I smiled as he smiled back . I wore a cute peach-coloured dress which fit my curves perfectly .

I've bought a lot of long dresses as I'm comfortable in them . And to be honest i don't look so fat in that so that's why . I'm still conscious about my body even though my husband loves me .

I'm going to my parents house and it hurts , all those harsh words and those slaps are flashing back on the back of my mind . How dad tells me he hates me , how he calls me lazy and everything .

It's not easy to meet them. I panicked when they came here earlier and I'm not sure what is going to happen today .

I'm scared of my reaction but it's obvious . I've promised myself not to hurt myself just because of Jungkook .

But you know sometimes we can't control ourselves , our emotions , our situation which leads us to do what we are not supposed to do .

Yn's pov -

I've promised myself not to hurt myself just because of Jungkook . But you know sometimes we can't control ourselves , our emotions , our situation which leads us to do what we are not supposed to do .

" Yn " I snapped out when he called my name. " Hey sweet cake are you okay ? " I nodded as a drop of tears slid from my eyes without my acknowledgement .

He grabbed the tissue from the vanity and carefully patted the tears . " Yn are you ready - hey what happened?"

Jungkook's pov -

" Yn are you ready - hey what happened?" Nida asked as I signalled her to come . " Yn " I called her again as she started sobbing hard .

" It h-hurts , dad hates me , m-mom hates me. He wishes I w-was never b-born ''

She choked on her voice as Nida walked towards our nightstand to grab the water .

Meanwhile I hugged her , I know the trauma that her parents caused will not go away easily . It surely takes a lot of time .

" It'll be okay , they love you yn . We sometimes said words we didn't mean to" Her dad has regretted everything I know , and yn will get to know as well soon .

" Yn please drink this " she handed her the water as i broke the hug , yn gulped down the water .

" Come sit on the bed " I held her hand softly as I made her sit on the bed . Nida sat beside her on the other side .

" I want to forgive t-them but I just can't , They hurt me a alot yet I w-want to meet them for the last t-time "

She hugged me tightly as if she was scared that if she lost her grip on my neck , I would disappear . I hugged her as Nida patted her hair . We didn't say anything , we just did our work until yn got stable.

After 10 minutes , yn calmed down as she said " Thank you nida, thank you jungkook " " Always" nida and I both said in unison making yn let out a chuckle .

" I messed up my make-up " yn said while pouting making nida to say
" why worry yn when nida is here ? Let me do your touch-ups my lady "

-------
To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨