Important announcement

Hey my dear readers , i wanna announce a important thing with you guys that I'm gonna upload the next part on my scrollstack acc from now on .

It's not like I'll not post here , I will but the update will be late or you can say the update of my scrollstack acc will be early as compared to Wattpad and instagram .

This is my scrollstack account

The link is mentioned here , you can check out

The link is mentioned here , you can check out ....

And note that the scrollstack version will have long chapters and will be paid ones .....

I don't know if other than my Indian readers can open the website so de let me know in the comment section !

And for my Indian readers the price will vary according to its word count ...

Such as —

1k words - Rs.10
2k words - Rs.20
4k words - Rs.40
And son on !

So yes !

Also this is my Instagram, you can follow me here , for the spoilers of the FF which I've started here on Wattpad

Also if you want to you can subscribe to my channel as you can see here , the reason is that I'll be sharing the exclusive content with those who have subscribed to me .

You're all gonna get an early update about my book ...( If you subscribe to my channel )

So I hope I'm palpable about the scrollstack thingy and all of the above .

So the sequence of uploading the billionaire series ( or my other books ) will be ...

Scrollstack > Wattpad > instagram

If can subscribe if you want to ! I'm not pressuring you guys , it's just that you'll get parts earlier than everyone that's it !

And also make sure to check my notice board to get an update regarding these things ...

Thankyou for reading !

Ash 🎀