45 . 𝑴𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆

Time skip -At the mall - Jungkook's perspective -

Time skip -
At the mall -
Jungkook's perspective -

" The theatre is on my 5th floor " I announced as yn nodded and pressed the 5 number . We decided to take a lift rather than an escalator . It takes less time to reach. *Ting*

With a ting sound the door opened as we got off the lift . Yn is indeed happy , she has been smiling since we got out of the house .

No before then since I agree about the decision to let her watch the movie alone . I'm glad that she is happy and will definitely enjoy today .

" There " she stated as we walked towards our left but before I could step further my eyes widened as my steps halted. The poster is indeed scary .

What the heck ? " Let's go " she said when I didn't take further steps . I nodded towards the counter trying my best to not look at the poster.

If the Poster is this scary then the movie would be 100x scarier right ? Ah not my type , I would gladly not like to join her for this . After giving her the ticket i said " Alright yn , all the best for the movie-"

she cut me off by saying " At Least drop me to that door jungkook " she pointed out on the door which is in our right .

It's not the main door of the theatre but the outer door , I nodded my head as we walked towards the door . " Please drop me inside the door "

" but I don't think they will allow it-"
" it's allowed " the man who was standing beside the door said . Might be the watchman or whatever , I nodded as I opened the door and walked inside.

We saw a black curtain as I opened the curtain and that was the last straw for me . The thing behind the curtain makes me jump with a loud scream making everyone look at me .

" AHH '' I screamed out loud while holding my heart . The nun was standing In Front of me , the scary nun .

I heard yn laughing " Oh god ! Jungkook you- " she knew ? " You know yn ? '' Yn nodded her head as I glared at her and said with a warning tone . " Meet me after the movie ends' ' I'll make her regret doing this with me. Just watch Jeon yn .

Jungkook's perspective -

" Meet me after the movie ends " I'll make her regret doing this with me. Just watch Jeon yn . I said as she nodded before walking inside the theatre room making me look at the nun .

I hurriedly rushed towards the exit , man, that nun was scary . Why the fuck yn likes Ghosts this much ? I signed as I walked towards my left , 3 hours . 3 damn hours I'm free , what should I do ?

I was searching for some good spots to chill and to my surprise I found the Starbucks to my right. I walked inside the Starbucks towards the counter to give my order

" 1 Espresso Doubleshot "

" what size sir ? "

" Grande"

" Name sir ? "

" Jungkook "

" Wait, are you Jeon Jungkook ? The billionaire CEO of South Korea ? "

He asked excitedly as I nodded my head " Nice to meet you sir. I've heard a lot about your success story from my dad . Alright sir , we will call you when your drink is ready .

Have a seat " the man who was taking the order said " Thank you " I said and walked towards the empty seat beside the centre table .

Okay , so what now ? Oh yeah, her Wattpad account. I've plenty of time to read what she writes and maybe I can do something with her when we get back home?

Let's see. I grab the phone from my pocket and open the phone. I opened her Wattpad account. Going back to my gallery I type here I'd name and boom.

869k followers ?

Are you kidding me? She is fucking famous what the hell ! Her followers count excites me more to just read what she has to offer .

I scrolled down and there were a lot of books which she published . And every book of hers crossed more than 10 million reads which makes me smile widely .

My wife is a famous smut writer ! I'm proud of her . I scrolled down the books while smirking reading the erotic title of the book but then one title caught my eyes.

" Ghost mask " what's this ?

I started reading and brother , she - has a ghost kink ? Or whatever we call . She wants to get railed by her husband while he wears the ghost mask ?

I inaudibly gasp after reading each and every dialogue of the characters . Man , that was - .

I've got an idea , she loves horror movies right so let me be the one of her ghosts who rail her just like how she wrote in here?

I smirked as I was about to read further but my order came , the person who took the order called me as I walked towards him to take my order .

After sitting in my previous place , I sip down the drink I ordered for myself while reading her smut .

Impressive , hot , mind-blowing.

The way she wrote it was a masterpiece, I get it now why everybody loves her smut .

I like her smuts , okay so now that I know her smuts I want to recreate each and every scene from here to our bedroom, bathroom , kitchen, couch and so on .

I gulped down the last sip of my coffee as I walked outside the Starbucks. The smirk has crept on my face as I walk straight , stopping my legs when I spot the shop which I'm desired for .

A ghost shop , where you can find anything related to ghosts . As now the nun 2 has been a crazy movie lately , so it's obvious that it had a whole shop of ghost products.

It's scary at the same time , but I have to go inside and buy what I'm craving for and that's all just for her .

----------------------
To be continued

Thank me for this long ass chapter and ready for a good smut

( spoiler: he will fuck her while wearing ghost mask )

Written by Ashscrievers ✨