41 . 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑫𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒚 ☠︎︎ 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 ☠︎︎

Note : Mature content ahead !

------------

Jungkook's perspective -

" I'm glad that you enjoyed it yn " she smiled as she pulled me closer towards her as now our faces inches closer to each other. She looked at me intensely as she ran her fingers through my lips to my jawline then to my abs as her hands touched my both nipples .

She grinned before she attached his mouth on my right nipple, sucking it like a lollipop .

I moaned out " a-ah" she left my nipple with a pop sound as she rubbed my left nipple with her thumb and forefinger, giving me chills .

After playing with my nipples she seemed to get bored as her hands got down touching my navel and then my grey trousers . She caressed the skin there as she intentionally moaned

" these grey trousers will look really good on the floor but here " she pointed her fingers towards my trousers .

" This won't look good and i would like to throw this last piece of clothing which you had and suck you like I'm your personal pleasure giving women which I am , no one can ever make you feel like I'm going to make you feel Jeon ! "

this is best decision even , loving her is the best decision even . I can do anything for this girl.She scooted closer towards my lips as she whispered

" because you are mine , mine to love , mine to touch , mine to fuck got it? " I thought she would be sub in bed but turns out she is actually the dom . I ain't complaining I love women when they are dominant towards their men. Just like her , so perfect .

" Got it ma'am " her eyes darken as I could see it filled with lust as she bent down and slid her panties stuck on her knees which were screaming to be thrown out on the floor .

Her eyes fixed on me the whole time as she said " it won't be so nice if you hard boner keeps on looking at me like it from you grey trousers , I want to talk to that little-" i cut her off

" They're not little yn , i wonder if you could take it or not ? " What do they think only she can be dominant here ? Nah baby , I can too . She chuckled which made me confused but then her next sentence widened my eyes

" Yes I do ! I would rather prefer it to be thick , veiny which can just tear my insides . Just how I like it , so lemme see my husband's cock standing straight just for me yeah ? "

I said it before and I'm saying it again. She is a writer for a damn reason . Her dialogue is just wow , i think that's why she is a famous smut writer because damn it.

I'm in love with her dominant side as well as the sub side. " Waiting will be the death of my sanity? Suck me yn "

That was enough for her I guess because the way she just slid my trousers and got down from the countertop. Standing on her knees as I held my hard thick meat on her hands .