65 . 𝑬𝒙𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆

Next day -Jungkook's Perspective -

Next day -
Jungkook's Perspective -

" Sir " I heard a faint voice coming from the door of our room as I opened my eyes . It's already morning but I'm not sure of the timing. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand as I tapped on the screen and it is currently 8 in the morning .

" Sir , are you up ? " He called me again to know whether I'm awake or not , as I said " Yeah , I'm up " " Sir , we have arrived at the destination " .

He said making me smile, " Okay , we will come out soon till then send luggage and other stuff home "

" Okay sir " With that he went away . The distance between Busan to Boston takes 15-16 hours by flight , I believe .

I looked to my left as my smile widened , yn's face squished on the silk pillow as the few strands of her hair fell on her face covering her cheeks in a way which makes her look more adorable than she already is .

I ran the back of my hand on her cheeks as she inches closer to my figure making me heavily breathe out .

The same arm wrapped around her waist as I pulled her even closer to me . Our faces are so close to each other as I called her name ever so softly .

" Sweetcake "

My hand caressing her love handles as she opened her eyes slowly making me stare at her mesmerising brown eyes with pure love and affection .

" Good morning " she softly said before chuckling , " Good morning to you too , sweetcake " I pecked her lips as she snuggled on my neck .

" Have we arrived ? " she asked as her voice came out as mumbled , " Yes " I said as she looked at me and smiled , I inches closer to her neck as I was about to do something but before I could do , she suddenly got up .

Making me widen my eyes , man this girl got no chills . " Then what are we waiting for Jeon , let's go . I can't wait anymore, oh my god ! "

Dude , I was about to give her hickey what the fuck - She stood up on the floor as she went towards the bathroom and started to do her morning routine .

Get up jungkook , get up !

Yn's Perspective -

I applied my pink lipstick as I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bathroom . As I was wearing my shoes , Daisy and Daniel ran towards me as they both jumped on me and sat on my lap which made me laugh out loud .

" Yn are you done ? " Jungkook asked as he walked inside the room as he chuckled

" They are so clingy " which makes me glare at him as i said " Don't say like that , they just don't want to leave their mamma"

He rolls his eyes as he comes towards us , he bends down to the level of the bed as he says to the two little cats , " You both listen to me , stop clinging to your mamma . She is mine , got it ? "