44 . 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

( Play - i like me better by Lauv While reading this on loop )

While reading this on loop )

Jungkook's perspective -

I get it , I get it . Damn, I opened my account and clicked the picture of her account .

After clicking the picture I closed the Wattpad app and placed her phone in its previous place and walked out of the room with my towel holding in my arms .

I can't believe I finally got her account name ! Now it will be easier for me to fully fill her with every fantasy . Jeon yn , be ready to experience everything you've ever written .

I smirked and I walked inside the guest room bathroom to freshen up . After 10 minutes , I got out of the shower and walked towards our shared bedroom while the towel wrapped around my torso .

I walked inside the room as I saw yn in her clothes as she was doing her make-up.

What ? She is so fast for this ! Damn . She is in front of the mirror , smirking and crept on my face as I walked towards her standing behind her.

She looked at me through the mirror and please believe me she looks so intimidating right now .

Her white oversized t-shirt, and her light brown cargo pants hugged her waist and thick thighs just so perfectly , hair opened till her waist .

It just made me want to take her right now. Or maybe we can ? No ?

Let's try .

Yn's perspective -

The door clicked open as Jungkook came inside the room , he stood behind me. I can see him in the mirror which is in front of me as I'm currently applying my lipgloss .

My gaze fixed on his big figure, His wet hair , his towel wrapped around his torso , and a silver chain hanging on his neck .

He looks intimidating , like so intimidating . I couldn't stop myself from staring at his figure , he is indeed a hot snack which can be eaten all day and night without a break .

He looks exactly how I write on those Wattpad books of mine , Arm muscle flexing, 6 pack abs with a Buffy chest. How can I even get this hot man in this life of mine ?

Guess god finally had heard my prayer about the man I write in my books . He's no different from them , he is my fictional character .

My husband Jeon Jungkook , the sweet billionaire . I looked at his face and guess what , he's staring at me through the mirror . Our eyes locked as he started coming closer to me making my breath uneven .

The Air conditioner is at 16 , but he is making everything hot here . We both refrain from breaking eye contact , he stepped closer to me and stopped when his front body touched my back .

Making my body feel electric shock . Believe me , the jungkook effect is real . His effect is real .

I gulped down due to the closeness between us that was just Inches apart . He inches closer as he inhales my hair and moans , is my hair smelling good ?

Well , why not ! I am always so confident about my hair smell .

I apply the Tresemme shampoo with the conditioner. It's my favourite shampoo .

" Smelling good ? " he nodded as he placed his chin on my shoulder without breaking eye contact .

However he shifted his eyes to my neck as he inhaled my scent, making me press my lips into thin lines .

Oh fuck ! His breath tickled my skin as he kissed it softly, making me gasping for air . The view in front of me is intimidating as well as this man of mine .

I'm just hoping that the plan of us going outside won't get cancelled because of the act he is doing .

I am afraid . I really wanna watch Nun 2 . What if he is doing it intentionally just to make me stay over here? Well , I won't let this plan succeed .

" Jungkook " he hummed as I said " Put your clothes on we are getting late " he detached his lips from my skin as he looked at me in the mirror with lustful eyes .

Oh no !

I smiled softly as he flipped me over , grabbing my waist and placing me on the dresser . Not today ! He started coming closer to me, making my eyes widened as he was about to kiss me.

I press my forefinger on his lips . Refraining him from doing further he looks at me , pissed .

Aww poor kookie ! " Koo i have my lipgloss on please " His eyes slightly widened from the frustration as he said annoyingly " Really yn? Please just one kiss you can apply again you know that right ?"

If I give in , it will end us in the bed naked . I know I just can't let that happen . Today is the day I'm in the mood to watch nun 2 and I will watch it anyhow . No one can stop me .

" Koo please" i showed him my doe eyes while blinking as he signed and nodded " Alright but next time I won't leave you " " alright Mr.jeon " i giggled which made him chuckle.

I got down from the dresser and started to do my last touch up. Meanwhile he started wearing his clothes. I can see him opening his towel, as the towel dropped on the floor. I looked down at him and my breath stopped .

No please yn calm down you've seen it many times and yet you're gasping for air ? God this is pure torture .

He smirked devilishly as he watched me drooling over his body . I shook my head before I walked towards the closet to grab my purse .

------------------
To be continued
Written by Ashscrievers ✨
Oh how much I love them for real .....

💭💌 Comment your thoughts!!!!