29 . 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒐

Jungkook's perspective -

I stopped the car outside the ice cream parlor as a smile crept on my face thinking about her reaction when she saw her favorite butterscotch ice-cream.

" Hello, can I have a big box of butterscotch ice-cream please ? "

the person who was giving the ice cream nodes their heads as he asked

" Sure sir , do you want something else ? " " Ah yeah , one small box of vanilla ice cream and one small box of strawberry ice cream "

" sure sir I'll be back , wait here " .

Nodding my head , after a few minutes he came with the ice creams as I paid the money and headed back towards the house .

I rang the bell and waited for nida to open the door , after a few rings nida opened the door revealing her soft smile .

I smiled back as I walked inside the house carrying ice cream boxes wrapped in a plastic bag .

She locked the door behind as I walked towards the kitchen followed by her .

" How's the meeting Jeon ? "

she asked as I put the ice cream on the countertop .

" It was good , I've told them everything and they were regretting their actions towards yn "

I said while unboxing the boxes .

Nida noticed my action as she excitedly said

" yn was just ranting about how much she wants to eat ice cream "

i chuckled as i scoped the butterscotch ice-cream on the huge bowl for yn

" Guess her wish has been granted ".

" yes , and I just hope they'll apologize to yn "

she said, making me nod my head

" I think they will , let's see . But I know one thing that it takes time for yn to forgive them . You know it's hard to forgive the one you love the most "

" exactly , but it'll get better "

" yeah I hope so , by the way here "

I handed her a strawberry ice cream box and vanilla one and I held yn's ice cream bowl .

I have already put the leftover ice cream on the fridge , as we walked towards the bedroom .

We heard cute giggles coming from the bedroom , I wonder what made her giggle so much .

Smile crept on my face as I opened the bedroom door revealing happy yn with Daisy sitting beside her .

" Hey, I'm back "

i excitedly announced as yn said,

" welcome back koo what ice cream ??''

her eyes widened, making me softly chuckle. "

"Yes, this is for you "

I handed her the boek as she smiled ever so beautifully .

" Thank you so much Jungkook , I was craving for this, ''

she said, making me kiss her forehead .

" Enjoy then " she nodded her head as nida said

" we also have ours "

nida handed me my ice cream as we both sat beside yn.

Yn in the middle and nida and me on both sides .

As nida was about to eat the first bite of her icecream her phone rang making yn and mine both turn towards her .

Nevertheless she took the bite , she grabbed the phone from the nightstand as she mumbled

" it's mom " " hey mom.... Yes I'm at Yn's place...why ? Like now ..... ah alright I'll be there ... yeah ....bye"

guess her mom needs her . She hung up as yn said

" don't go " yn voice came out as mumbled as nida said

" mom wants me at home right now , she has something important to talk I need to go guys ? "

Yn put the bowl In Front of her as she hugged Nida .

" Please come again nida , it was so nice hanging out with you " yn said as nida caresses her back and said " I will yn " they both break the hug as nida said

" listen yn everything going to be alright okay . You have us , alright I love you " " I love you too nida " .

My heart skipped a beat when yn said I love you, I want to hear her saying the same three magical words to me .

" Alright jungkook I'll get going guys also I'll keep this "

nida grab the box as we all laughed .
" Sure it's yours anyway "

" and also if Jungkook does anything wrong , just give me a call and I'll kill this coconut head . Am I clear? "

she said in her dominating voice making yn blushes , as I said " i won't do anything to her okay just chill "

" you better don't otherwise I'll chop your dick off Jeon jungkook "

she said making yn gasp , as I glare at nida . " I love you guys '' she said as we shared a group hug .

" I'm gonna miss you both " she said while fake crying making yn laugh .

God ! She is so dramatic . But at least she's making my yn happy .

" I'll escort you to the main door " saying that nida bid goodbyes to yn and walked towards downstairs.

" Jungkook, when will you confess your feelings ? " She asked while we were walking towards the door .

" I don't know nida , first i need to make her believe that she is loved which she definitely is at least from my side .

It's just been a few days since we got married so it'll take time but it'll not take too much time for me to confess "

she patted my back as she said while smirking " I can't wait to be aunt of triplets Jeon , and yes I saw the hickies you gave to my sister ''

her statement made my eyes wide open as she chuckled.

" Confess to her I'm sure she won't reject it "

-----------

Will he confess his feelings to her ?

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨