12 . 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍

Jungkook's perspective -

That day was such a memorable day for me, I met her for the first time and I can't forget how I felt that day . It was so overwhelming but now ?

Am I not enough for her? I need to know the real reason for all of these . I've always wanted her to be mine , and now that she is mine , I'm giving up ?

I'm feeling lost but why ? I've always wanted to marry her , and right now she is in my house married to me . I can't give up ! I can't !

God has already planned this , it's already planned . God has destined us together till my last breath.

She is already mine , I remember when I used to cry myself to sleep and pray how much I loved her and wanted her and now that she is right in front of me .

I'm giving up?

God has given me this chance , God has fulfilled my wish and now it's my duty to make her fall for me.

God has done what he has to do and now it's my turn to do it .

And making her fall in love with me is my duty and I'm gonna do that . I'm not that type of guy who gives up on his first ever love .

I can't do that , I must do what I'm supposed to do . Yes ! Jungkook, you can do it . You can make her fall for you .

Hope isn't dead yet , you'll have to know first what was the reason she was forced into this .

I hastily showered and wore my clothes before walking downstairs to join them .

Yn's Perspective -

I said as tears started to flow from my eyes as my dad tried to come towards me but I stopped him by saying

" don't you dare dad"

I said with my muffle voice as dad stopped right there . And my mom said

" yn, why are you making scenes now ? You could've told us when you don't want to marry "

I can't believe them now , are they the same parents ? " Do you guys give me time or the right to say anything about this marriage? You both knew that I want to study further than why ? "

I started sobbing harder as my dad said yelled " BECAUSE YOU WERE GETTING FUCKING LAZY , YOU USELESS PIECE OF SH!T ! "

He yelled as he slapped me on my right cheek making my face turn towards the respective direction .I heard my mom gasping, as my dad yelled

" I WISH YOU NEVER BORN "

and that broke me , I don't know what to say anymore about them .

Are they even my real parents? Oh ! My own parents wish that I was never born in the first place !

What a beautiful day isn't it ? My tears started to flow down as I yelled back

" THEN YOU SHOULD'VE USED PROTECTION-" *slap* there you go. Another slap on my other cheek but this one was harder than the previous one .

I bet both my cheeks must've been red by now . Wow ! He really did that , not once but twice .

My dad stayed at the same place where he slapped me as mom came towards me as I backed away .

" M-mom please "

I said as my dad said

" let's go honey , I don't wanna stay at her house anymore " with that being that they walked out of the house .

There's nothing to consider anymore , he freaking slapped me . I was my Papa's princess, but he slapped his one and only princess ?

Is it my fault again that he slapped me ? He said he wished he didn't have me . This is my worst nightmare.
I wish I was never born .

Jungkook's perspective -

I walked out of the room as I was heading towards the living room . I saw no one , not even yn .

Where are they ? I walked towards the kitchen as I saw yn back facing me .

" Yn, where are mom and dad ? "

I asked, walking towards her as she said while turning around

" They left " Her voice came out so slow " why ? " I asked but she didn't reply while I asked again

" what happened ? Why did they leave early ? "

she again didn't reply . What happened to her ? Why isn't she saying anything?

" Yn what-" I was caught off-guard when I turned her around by helping her shoulders .

Her both cheeks have hand marks , how did it happen ? They did this to her ?

She looks numb , she looks broken .Her eyes have tears in them which are continuously flowing down , her nose is pink, her lips are trembling . " Yn , how did this -'' she cut off as she said looking into my eyes .

" Jungkook, has your dad ever told you he wished you were never born in the first place ? " she said as she gulped , No, this can't be happening . He can never say these hurtful words to her, can he ?

she was looking into my eyes ever so intensely for the answer and I knew my answer would break her even more . I shook my head . She chuckled as she said while wiping her tears off " mine does , and has your dad ever slapped you?"

Oh no please, don't tell me her dad slapped her as well . But why ? Her eyes never left mine as I again shook my head , she laughed as she said

" wow , mine did . Not once but twice and it hurts like hell Jeon " she said and by now my eyes held tears in them ready to flow any second .

Her gaze fixed on the floor from mine as she started to sob . " I a-am just a useless p-piece of sh!t for him jungkook, he hates me "

she sobbed harder by each passing second as I pulled her in a hug . She needs me , her dad hurts her so much .

Her dad slaps her , he says hurtful things to her , how can he do this to her ? What's her mistake? What is happening in her life ? " No yn you're worth more than what he said and thinks of you "

I said as I caressed her back while she held my jacket and cried out.

" H-he wished that I was n-never born" " no yn this isn't true , please don't say that " she didn't stop, caressing her head with my hand as my gaze caught the sight of the glass and water mug .

Which was kept beside the mixer . I extended my hand and gladly reached the mug as I poured the water on the glass as I said

" yn drink this " .

She broke the hug as I wiped her tears away , and gave the glass to her to which she gulped down the whole glass .

I will always be the one who wiped her tears away and I need to know about yn's conditions and what Is actually happening in her life .

The reason for all of these things . I have the right to know I'm her husband and I can do anything to make her happy .

Because with me I can never let her cry like this ever again . And I promise to myself I'll make her happy anyhow . After drinking the water I put the glass away as she said

" I'm going to the bedroom " " I'll come with you-"she cut me off as she said " no I'll be alright I need some time alone "

i nodded my head as she walked away from my sight . I hope she won't do anything crazy . She needs time , and I'm ready to give her . I looked around as I remembered, dinner wasn't made yet .

I should make it for us . I took out the vegetables from the fridge and other ingredients from the upper shelf and started to make dinner .

-------------

They shouldn't have slapped her !

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨