03 . 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Author's perspective -

Stopping the car outside of the house , Jungkook gets out of the car and heads towards her side to open a car gate. But before he could do that yn opened the gate and got out of the car .

She held her dress and was about to walk. Jungkook smiled and said " Mind if I help you with your heavy dress " Yn looked at him as she nodded her head because the dress was indeed heavy .

Jungkook didn't waste any time as he carried her in a bridal style and walked towards the main door . Yn's eyes widened after realising what just happened , but she didn't react because she's tired of this dress , she is tired of this life of hers .

He opened their shared bedroom as he placed her on the bed. Jungkook gave her a smile as she nodded and said " Thank-you" ever so slowly .

" Your welcome yn "

yn glanced at him as their eyes locked for a split second before yn looked away . Jungkook's cheeks turned pink as he said " yn , you go here Change I'll change in the guestroom's washroom " nodding your head .

She went towards her luggage which had already arrived in their room by his servants .

He took his clothes from the closest as he walked out of the room . She looks around the bedroom as she softly smiles saying " at least here I won't be hearing my parents talking sh!t about me "

saying with a sad face , she admires the interior . The room looks so modern it has a balcony attached to the room and that's a great thing .

-Yn's Perspective -

I smiled softly as I opened the door of the bathroom and stepped inside it . After taking a shower I wear my nightdress which obviously my mom packed for me . And the night dress is kinda short and sexy as apart from this I don't have any night dress yet .

I have to wear this one for now . I wonder what she thinks before buying it ? That I will have sex with him on the first night of our marriage? Oh how silly they are to even think of this and after what they did to me .

Yn's night dress