08 . 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍

Jungkook's Perspective -

" It wasn't you about '' what ? I scrunched my nose as I asked '' what do you mean ?" She signed as she said
" it wasn't about you , the reason I was crying isn't you"

Wow , such a relief but why was she crying? " If not me then who yn ? "

Yn's Perspective -

My eyes widened after realising what I'd said . No no no I can't tell him , I need to change the topic ASAP .

" I got carried away, that's it " he looked puzzled right now by my words so I continued " I was just m-missing my old life , that's it " .

That's not totally true but yeah I do miss my room where I write stories whenever I feel sad . " Oh " he just said this as he bit his inner cheeks and said

" I know this new life , new routine, new person and everything must be feeling strange but believe me you'll get used to it after sometime "

yes , true . I adjusted myself on the bed as I nodded before saying " yes , hope so " before he could say anything his phone rang .

He took his phone out of his jeans pocket , as he said " it's your dad " , nothing surprising. I knew that he would be calling him because I didn't pick up my mom's call .

He received the call . " Hello dad "

Jungkook's pov -

" Hello Jungkook dear , how are you ?"
" I'm a good dad , how are you and mom ?" " We both are totally fit and fine , how is yn ? "

Her dad asked as I looked at her , she was scrolling through Pinterest as I said " she is a fine dad " " that's so great dear , by the way . I was thinking of visiting you both ! You won't mind if I come there with mom , right ?"

" No no, why would I mind ? You both are welcome here , when will you be coming?" " Maybe after 5 in the evening " that's a great time .

" Sure dad , so you'll be staying here tonight right ? " " No no jungkook we don't want to disturb the newly wedded couples, we are only coming to meet you both that's it ! "

" Okay dad " " jungkook can you give phone to yn , mom has been trying to call her but she wasnt receiving it "

he said making my eye slightly frown ,she was cutting her mom's call that time when I asked her who it was ? But why ?

"Sure dad , yn dad wants to talk to you" She nodded as I handed her my phone .

Yn's Perspective -

" Hello " I said in a low voice , I can't handle talking to him right now but Jungkook is right here with me .

I can't afford to break down and argue with my dad in front of him . " How are you ?" How am I ? What does he think I am , after hurting me and breaking my heart ?

He isn't my dad , my dad loves me a lot but he doesn't and thinks I'm a useless piece of shit . Useless enough to make them Proud so he married me off , breaking my every dream .

I can never forgive him , I just can't .
" I'm okay " I'm trying hard to control myself in front of him , but little did I know , I will soon break down .

My head hurts , my heart hurts, everything is hurting inside of me .They made me feel worthless , parents were supposed to protect their kids , made them happy but instead my parents broke me .

I can never forgive them , I thought they would be with me in ups and downs but they left me when I needed them the most . Is it my fault? Is it my fault not telling them how I feel about the situation?

Am I at fault? I just wanted to make my dream come true and make them Proud. Isn't this a great thing a parent should be proud of ? I'm in a mess , my head is messed up right now , I can't take it . I feel like I'm going crazy' , the pain is so much to handle .

" Yn '' reality hit me when Jungkook waved his hand in front of me . " What were you thinking about?" " Huh ?"
" Phone " he said as I realised that my dad is still on the phone . I hastily gave the phone to him as I said

" I need to use the washroom, can you please tell him" Saying that I rushed towards the bathroom . Some people might say that I'm a crazy person but only I know , no one can feel my pain .

No one can ever understand what I'm going through right now . No one . This marriage was just a destruction for me , this marriage will destroy me soon .

But I won't let it happen , I want to study further , I want to make my dreams come true . And I will do it anyhow , I can't give up like this . I can't live like this , I don't let my anxiety and depression control me .I only live once and I will make sure once is enough .

Jungkook's perspective -

I frown as I watch her disappear from my sight , I signed as I said " uh dad , she went to use the washroom "he said simple oh as he continued " okay jungkook dear , we will thereafter 5 then " " sure dad bye "

He hung up the phone as I placed it on my nightstand . Something is wrong with her ! I need to find out . After 5 minutes yn came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed as she said

" sorry I was in a hurry , did you tell him ? " " Yeah I did and they are coming after 5 "

She nodded her head as I glanced at the wall clock . It's currently 1 pm and! they'll be coming after 5 so we have more than 3-4 hours . " Yn you can rest if you want to " she looked at me when I said" okay " .

I smiled at her and she smiled back. I'm glad she is fine now . I need to make sure I won't make her uncomfortable from now on .

--------

What will going to happen in the evening? Will yn confront them and jungkook got to know about her being forced in the marriage or ?

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨