52 . 𝑨𝒎 𝒊 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒅 ?

Yn's pov -

Yn's pov -

" How are you yn ? "

Dad asked me as our eyes locked and I saw the regret in his eyes. His face looks pale , he looks weak . Is he really regretting his actions towards me?

Our eyes locked for 7 seconds before I broke eye contact .

" How do you think I should be, dad? "

I said softly as he didn't say anything, instead he looked at the floor .

" How do you think I would be after you spart those harsh words on me dad ? Am I really a lazy piece of sh!t dad ? "

The moment the words came out from my mouth , he looked at me while shaking his head .

" But you wish I was never born, yeah ?"

His eyes filled with tears as he said .
" I'm sorry yn i didn't mean to hurt you like this "

i chuckled as i continued . " Dad, am I really a lazy daughter, am I really not good enough for both of you ? Am I really disappointed in you both ? "

I asked as I looked at my mom, who had tears in her eyes . They both continuously shake their heads as my tears start to fall down as I continue .

" They say parents are the ones who make their children secure , but here *chuckled* My parents are the ones who made me feel insecure . I didn't give a damn what others think of me but I do give a damn what you both think of me and i regret giving a damn of what you think of me because it won't hurt this much if I Focus on strangers'words more than my parents"

" I used to think you both will always support me , no matter how you both used to say back then ' yn we want you to become the successful person and we will always support you ' or ' yes yn dad and I will do anything for you and don't worry about marriage you can marry whenever you feel like it ' and whatsoever. But what happened now ? Just because I was getting lazy and wasn't taking responsibility well makes you both decide to marry me off to which I don't even know in the first place? I was lucky that it was Jungkook who was in love with me but what if the person was not as good as him ? What if he was the opposite of Jungkook ? "

They didn't say a word, just listened to me while eyes focused on the floor .

" You guys made me feel shitty , useless . I don't deserve that , because of you both I've tried to take my life away but I was lucky to have jungkook by my side otherwise you both would've been crying kneeling in front of my dead body - "

Before I could complete my sentences dad said .

" N-no please yn don't say that " he said as his lips trembled . I didn't respond to him, however I continued .

" Do you both know why I agree to this marriage even though I don't want to ? Because I respect you both a lot , I love you both a lot and doing the opposite of what you both want doesn't seem right to me . I thought of running away from the marriage but I didn't why ? Because I know my dad's reputation came first before my heart and what I feel about myself. I don't hate you , I can never hate you . I can never say i wish you both were not my parents because I love you both so much more than hating you "

I can hear their sobbing as nida walked towards my mom as she hugged her , meanwhile jungkook went towards my dad hugging him .

" Never in my 21 years of my life have I thought you guys would do this but it happens yeah? I'm really sorry if I couldn't stand up to your expectations because I can't , I never can . I just want you both to be proud of me in life but I was left out just a disappointment to you both. Sorry for being the worst daughter, so for being born , now I wish I shouldn't have been born . I wish you guys would have killed me the day I was born so I don't have to hear these hurtful words from your mouth . I think you both should start thinking I'm dead or I was never born "

" Please yn we are sorry don't say that" my mom said as she was continuously crying on nida's chest .

" You both are the best parents I could ever have , parents are supposed to be the ones who fix their children's problems not to cause them . I'm really sorry if you felt offended or thinking I'm overreacting, because not everybody reacts the same way , some bottle up their feelings until it kills them from the insides and some people like me confront what's bothering them . It's not easy to forget the harsh words that came from those mouths who have bought you into this world it's permanent "

I finally said , I wiped my tears as I stood up from my couch and walked towards them .

I stood in front of the two couches where they both sat as Nida and Jungkook backed away, making me kneel down in front of them, making them look at me with tears falling from their eyes .

" Whatever you both have done , I can never forget but I can forgive . I know you guys have realised your mistake and I hope you won't repeat it, yeah ? "

I asked them as they both nodded their heads as both of my hands went to their faces to wipe their tears off . I softly smiled when dad held my hand and kissed my knuckles .

" I'm really sorry yn , I swear to god I will never repeat this mistake again my daughter please " i nodded my head as my mom said " i was such a bad mother to think that marrying you off will be the solution to the problem yn I'm sorry " .

I stood up and I held their hand and walked towards the couch where Nida was seated . Nida was seated beside Jungkook now .

" sit here "

They both sat on the couch closely as I knelt down in front of them . In the middle, they looked at me as I held both of their hands and said " I love you mom and dad " .

Tears started flowing down again as I hugged both of them while mumbling .

" p-please don't hate me , please it hurts so much I can't bear that p-pain please love me don't h-hate me "

-----------

Damn that was a really really long chapter yeah ? I hope you like it and I cried while writing this , literally ... Let's see what will happen next

Do comment on your review...

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨