70 . 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 ☠︎︎ 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕 ☠︎ 𝑷𝒕.2

Jungkook's perspective —

“ Are you ready sweetcake ? ” she nodded her head as I smirked and licked the lollipop for the last time before I circled it around her wet vagina .

“ Ah ” she moaned as I suddenly pushed the lollipop inside of her in one go without giving her warning, making her let out a sinful moan.

My hands made its way towards her boobs as i squeezed it harshly while fucking her the lollipop . It must be hurting her , but a little bit of pain in order to gain pleasure is worth it .

She was continuously moaning making me proud of myself , she is loving how I'm fucking her with the lollipop . Which is obviously a new thing for her but I'm glad that I'm the only one who can do these things to her .

“ J…Jungkook ” she moaned, making me hummed “ M…More ” she murmured between her moans as I nodded my head before I suddenly stopped .

Making her look at me with a sad face , I stared at her with my lustful eyes as I bent down holding both of her thick legs and put it on my shoulder . And I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me .

I can feel her breath getting heavy as I look down on her pussy . I licked my lips as she clenched around nothing , I bent a little down till she could feel my breath on her pussy .

“ P…Please ” she mumbled as I finally licked her slit vertically, making her legs shake . I held her thighs tightly as I pulled her legs closer towards my mouth .

I've lollipop in my left hand , whatever I'm about to do with her will surely blow her mind.

I forwarded my hand as the lollipop touched her labia majora while I was licking her pussy making her shiver run down through her spine . I slid the lollipop up and down on her pussy , as her liquid and lollipop mixed together and I licked it . 

The taste was awesome .
It's a mixture of salty and sweet .
I can't lie . I like it very much , this will be my favourite dessert from now on .

I circle the lollipop on her clit as I thrust my tongue inside of her hole making her moan louder than I could think .

“ Fuck ” flickering my tongue while thrusting the lollipop she soon cummed on my face without a warning making me moaned out loud as i liked my lips which had her cum .

“ Sweet ” I said as I backed up , she giggled, making me smile widely. “ That was amazing experience ” she exclaimed excitedly as i chuckled “ Ofcourse, now let me fuck your sweet hole ” .

She mumbled “ I've an idea ” “ What is it ? My smut writer wife ” she giggled at my remark as she got up from the bed and walked towards the couch where the lollipop was present . She bent down as her thick ass displayed .

I didn't waste any second before I rushed towards her and buried my face inside her ass , licking her hole . “ What the — ”

Yn's Perspective —
“ What the — ” before I could say anything he started licking my hole like a hungry man who hasn't been given his food for the last ten days . I mean how —