30 . 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒚

Jungkook's perspective -

" Confess to her I'm sure she won't reject it " Her words give me sudden confidence " Are you sure Nida ? "

" Yup , and also if you need any help regarding anything , I'm just a call away you know "

i chuckled as i gave her the last friendly hug .

" I know, and thank you"

" bye "

" bye see you soon " Closing the door behind i rushed towards upstairs ,
" koo eat your ice cream it's melting "

nodding my head i sat beside her and started eating my ice cream .

As we were eating ice cream, my gaze fixed on yn who was eating with a smile on her face making me grin .

" You like it ? "My question made her look at me as she nodded her head before saying

" it's actually good , thank you " " you're welcome and there's more of it in the fridge "

she smiled as I asked " can I have a taste of your ice cream sweetcake ? "

She nodded her head as she gave me one scoop of her ice cream .

But I didn't want it in this way , I want it in another way . She lifted the spoon towards my mouth and held her hand and made her eat the ice cream which she was offering me.

She licked the spoon as I held the back of her neck as I inserted my tongue inside her mouth and swirled my tongue to get the ice cream from her to mine .

She gasped as I licked my lips before saying " ice cream tastes sweet "

Her eyes still widened due to my act as her cheeks tinted red as she said " well that was ah - "

I cut her off by saying " hot isn't it ? " she nodded, making me smooch her again .

I left her lips with a pop sound making her whole face turn red as I teased her . " Someone is blushing harder than I thought, hmm ? "

She slapped my biceps lightly as i said " you can add this in your Wattpad story you know . Readers will love to read out . You know, hot girl shit "

I wink as she groaned . " God , have mercy on me Jeon "

I laughed as we both started to eat . I like to tease her , it's fun . And that kiss or whatever we call was hot !

" By the way , I was wondering what the name of your Wattpad account is?"
she chuckled before saying " and you think I will tell you huh ? "

" I mean why not , I'm your husband and you know it'll be easier for me to get to know about your fantasies "

she smirked as she came closer towards me , so close to me making my heart rate increase as she said whispering

" I won't tell you daddy " If she thinks that Jeon Jungkook will give up then nah ! Babygirl you are wrong !

I went close to her lips as I said in my dero husky voice " I have my own ways Jeon yn " and smashed my lips on her .

Jungkook's perspective -

" I won't tell you daddy "

Her words aren't helping me rather than turning me on .

Daddy sounds good from her mouth , I wonder how she would be looking underneath me while screaming this .

I smirked as I went close to her lips as I said in my deep husky voice

" I have my own ways Jeon yn , I'll find out " and smashed my lips on her.

Making her eyes widened , after a few good minutes we parted ourselves as I grabbed the ice cream and continued eating it .