10 . 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅

Jungkook's Perspective -

I walked outside of the room because I wanted to say something to yn but before I could get downstairs .

I heard someone arguing voices , I walked downstairs and hid behind the wall as I heard yn arguing with her parents in her shaky voice .

She is crying, her voice says it all .

" Happiness mom ? Are you guys serious ? You married me off because you thought I'll be happy after marriage ?" .....................

"*chuckled* but you already did mom , you know what I truly want and this marriage was not on my side but still you both did this to me . I can never forgive you both ".

My tears won't stop flowing down and my heart broke into a million pieces after hearing their conversation . She was forced into this marriage because of her parents?

For her this marriage was a forced one but for me it's a loved one . My tears won't stop flowing down and my heart broke into a million pieces after hearing their conversation . She was forced into this marriage because of her parents?

For her this marriage was a forced one but for me it's a loved one . I can't stand here anymore , my hope is broken now .

I thought I'll make her fall for me. I promised myself to wait for her but after knowing she was forced into this marriage doesn't help me much rather than thinking of doing something horrible to my life .

I rushed towards our shared bedroom, stepping inside the bathroom I walked towards the shower and opened the shower . The medium warm water ran down through my body as I dropped myself on the floor and started to cry .

I can't bear this , I'm in love with her since more than 5 fucking years but she was forced into this . I wonder why her parents said to my dad that she agreed to this marriage .

Why was she forced into this? Why didn't her parents wait for her approval? Why did they marry her off when she doesn't even want to marry in the first place ?

I'm devastated , I'm broken , I can't take this pain .

I thought she - shibal !!

I covered both my ears as I closed my eyes as the flashbacks hit me really hard .

--------------

He heard !!!!

What's gonna happen next ?

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨