57 . 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏

Yn's perspective —

Yn's perspective —

I opened my eyes as I saw Jungkook's face right in front of my lips as I kissed his forehead softly. Remembering how much we worshipped each other last night , which was insane. I'm feeling so content right now because I've been through a lot and everything was solved last night .

The fact that I'm going to study further, seems like a dream to me . Never in my life have I thought my life would take a 360° turn like this but miracles do happen . It's a big step for me , tonight is our flight and I can't wait to start my life abroad with my husband .

Whenever I used to hear or read things like everything happens for a reason I used to shrug off but now I believe that quote whoever says , was' truth' . Everything happens for a reason, if something bad happens to you don't get sad about it even though it's human nature to get sad about it because you have no idea what time God has for you .

I always used to think, "Why me ? Why do bad things happen to me ? Why are they making me marry the person whom I don't even love ?" But now I know that Jungkook was the one for me .

He is the one which God has selected for me . I caressed his cheeks as I was about to kiss his lips but before I could do that he flipped me over and now I am underneath him , I could feel my cheeks heating up , “ You look so beautiful sweetcake ”

I hid my face on the crock of his neck as I felt something poking my pelvic region and before i could think more , he slid himself inside of me making me let out a loud gasp which later got muffled by the heated kiss .

“ I want to be inside of you like this forever , will you let me stay like this sweetcake ? ”

I nodded my head as he started to kiss my neck , giving me a dark purple hickey . Guess what I need to cover these with the makeup ,

“ Dare to cover this with make-up and they'll see a live show of their son in law giving the purplest hickey to their daughter ” did he read my mind or what ? “ Jungkook but- ”

“ Jungkook and yn , have you guys woke up ? ” We heard Nida's voice coming from the other side of the door as I was about to say but before I could say anything he said .

He didn't said but fucking moan making my eyes widened “ What the fuck — ” i mumbled which later got cutt of with Jungkook kissing me hungrily .

Not to mention he is still inside of me , oh god ! Why does he do that ? I looked at him with the pout on my face as I asked “ Was it necessary to moan Jeon ? ”

To which he just smiled and said “ I don't want anyone to disturb me when we are enjoying each other to the level I can't even elaborate, got that sweetcake ? ” I nodded my head.

I got out of the shower as I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed shirtless, my cheeks heated up as I said “ Put on your shirt mister . We have to go downstairs . They're waiting for us for breakfast ”