42 . 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚

Yn's perspective -

Yn's perspective -

" meow " we heard Daisy's faint voice as I turned around to look at her .

And i couldn't believe that we made out in front of her , she looked traumatised . Aww my baby ! I opened my arms as i softly called her .

" Daisy come to mama , let me give you a warm hug " but before she could reach out to me , Jungkook held her stopping to come further towards me as I groaned

" Ah Jeon let me hug her " he shakes his head as he said " First go and put your clothes on then"

I shrugged off as I grabbed Daisy and tried to pull her towards me but this big bunny was really holding her tightly.

" Jungkook, why?"

" Because I won't let her hug what's mine, you literally have nothing on and you want me to let you hug her like this ? " He pointed on my body as i chuckled and said

" Why is it so ? " He signed as he came closer towards me and said .

" I'm really possessive about what's mine , I won't let anyone touch you like this not even this furry animal " " she has the name jungkook"

he nodded his head as he said " go put your clothes on and hug Daisy alright "
i nodded as I crawl towards the clothes which was placed beside the kitchen counter .

I crawled because I had no energy to walk. Basically the first time I hurt and my leg is numb right now .

I grabbed the clothes and hastily wore them , I crawled back towards them. I opened my arms again as I said

" now let me have her Jeon she looks traumatised and I'm sure she is cursing us in her meow language because we didn't let her make Boyfriend "

he chuckled as he gave me Daisy and said " poor virgin cat ! I think we should let her date ?

We can buy another cat and let them have their affair? Does that sound good ? " I raised my eyebrows as i smirked .

" Will we be able to handle them making out in front of us ? " I asked him as his corner of his lips uplifted as he stated

" Of course , we won't be traumatised like her, rather we can do our little session, what say ? "

I laughed out as I said " You are unbelievable jungkook , and yes I want to buy another cat just for my Daisy " and he laughed out as well .

4 hours later
In the bedroom
Yn's perspective -

I was lying on my bed closing my eyes while Jungkook was lying beside me and doing something on his MacBook .

Thinking about the drastic change which happens in the period of almost one month . I still remember everything clearly , the day I got married forcefully till date .

Lying beside him back then I never thought would turn out like this . Jeon Jungkook came into my life as my life saver, back then I was so scared about my married life. How'd they go?

What will be my future and basically everything . But now it feels like whatever happens happens for a reason .

Us meeting in highschool, him falling for me , me getting married to him, him loving me unconditionally even after knowing how my body looks .

I've already been insecure of my chubby body but this man never ever let me feel insecure. It's all god's plan , maybe if I didn't get married my parents would never allow me to study further ?

He is the man of every single book I've written till date . How can someone love me this much ?

Am I really that amazing ? Am I really that attractive ? Am I really this deserving ? I still can't believe he loves me unconditionally. How can a person love me this much ? I'm feeling so grateful about everything that happens till date .

I respect him a lot , I appreciate every little effort he has done for me . I never know that I will get a husband who will love me like this .

I've always felt unsure of my future husband . But now that he is my husband I can believe everything is possible . He is such a fallen angel, he saved me . He helped me to get better , the girl who was depressed is finally healing. That's all possible because of him .

I love him so much. " Jungkook " softly called his name as he turned his head aside and fixed his gaze on me before saying. " Yeah baby ? "

I smiled as I said " Thank you " and pulled him in a side hug . " Thank you for everything , for loving me, for supporting me, for taking care of me . For saving my life , thank you "

I broke the hug as he said " I can't imagine my life if you weren't my wife yn , i love you unconditionally " i smiled as I hid my face on the buff chest .

As I heard him saying " You are the best thing that happened to me and i refrain myself from letting you go Jeon yn , you are mine , you are stuck with this bunny look man "

I giggled as I turned my face to the left side as my gaze fixed on his laptop, particularly the words on his screen .

Boston University?

-------------------

Hello my lovely reader, do you like this part ? Now let's sit with tissue paper because finally yn is healed and will going to achieve many things and the story has just began .....

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨