38 . 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆

Jungkook's perspective -

" You are also not going to talk to me ?" I didn't respond to her nor glance at her because I'm so pissed right now . If I didn't take out those from the drawer she would've ended her life .

She is going through a depression and she has to heal from it . I have to help her to heal her from depression .

Depression isn't something which will come and go just quick , it's a long process , if a person has depression then it takes a lot of time to get over it .

She needs love , care , gentle gestures and much more. She thinks that she isn't a good daughter or worthy to be alive but only if she would see herself from my eyes .

How much she means to me and how much it hurts me to see her getting herself hurt .

My heart sank down when I saw the cut marks on her skin in the bathroom. I never came across a person who had this problem .

She cut herself whenever she felt sad , that's why there were a lot of cuts on her body . I'm glad that I took the scissors from the drawer just after I helped her to bathe .

Because I can't take risks , and yes I am mad at her because how can she even think of that ? I have to teach her a lesson, self harming isn't the solution, it will worsen the situation more.

And she needs to understand that , I can't let her self harm herself whenever she feels down. I'm here to cheer up . She needs to realise that I am here for her .

She needs to understand that I can't live without her , I care for her , I'm her husband . I have every right to be mad at her because what she was about to do was unbelievable .

I'm shocked but not surprised. Walking outside the bedroom I headed towards the living room as I sat on the couch. I put my elbow on the knees with both palms holding my face as tears started flowing down from my eyes .

I can't lose her , I can't understand how to make things easier for her . How to make everything alright.

She is scared of her parents , she was about to - Her foot is injured .

Why ? Why she is giving herself this much torture , she doesn't deserve any of this . God please , don't make me give up . I can't sit here and do nothing .

I have to make everything alright but how ? Please god guide me to make things easier for her please .

After 15 minutes , I washed my face with a cold face and walked towards the bedroom . For now I've decided to give her silent treatment not for too long just for like minimum for hours .

Maximum for 1-1.5 days because I just can't live without talking to her . Giving her silent treatment is a torture for me as well , I'm not happily giving her that I'm giving just because she will think hundred times before doing that awful thing .

Let's see how this goes , I have to stay strong and give her silent treatment. Yes jungkook you can do it !

Stepping inside the bedroom I didn't glance at her , her soft whisper hit my eardrums as I looked at her innocent face .

" Jungkook "

Emotionless face has one of my favourite faces I'm good at making so I made up that . I didn't say anything but stared at her eyes intensely.

" Please talk to me, I'm sorry. '' I fixed my gaze from her to my front as I started to walk in front .

Putting my phone on the nightstand , I plugged in the charger as I was about to go away.

She held my hand, stopping me from going anywhere . " Please " I slightly yanked my hand away without glancing at her .

That must have hurt her but what can I ever do ? I walked towards the sofa which was placed beside the balcony as I sat on it .

She didn't look at me , her gaze fixed on her hands . She needs to realise that she has messed up !

Yn's Perspective -

I don't know what to do now , he is mad at me of course it was his right to be mad at me .

Because I was about to take away my life . But now what ? How will I make things alright between us ?

Yn think you need to do something , but what? " the person who has been in love with you for more than five years has every right to be mad at you because you pissed him off "

I let it out as I finally looked at him , his face seemed like someone had asked for the favourite toy from the baby . Just like that , I smiled while looking into his eyes as I continued .

" How can I be so unbothered from the fact that I didn't notice that someone had fallen for me from the moment he saw me outside of the writing classroom?

I was so stupid not to notice that the person has tried to talk to me and admire me from afar . Every single day his love for me grows stronger , like a banyan tree .

But he was not sure if I was feeling something for him . Heck he didn't want me to know that he had fallen for me because he was afraid of what if I can't reciprocate his feelings .

Nevertheless , he became a successful billionaire and asked for my hand from my father . I ain't that girl who will blame him for my conditions . Why did he have to do it or anything?He didn't know anything about my condition.

I bet he had the best day of his life when he heard that my parents agreed for the marriage or I agreed for it . The fact that I didn't , I thought my life would have no meaning and my future husband will be cruel and will make

my life hell but turns out that he has been in love with me and supported me since day one . I know it's hardly been 3-4 days but i think whatever happens always has a good reason behind it .

I have never thought that my future partner will allow me to study further or will ever care about me but jungkook "

I paused as I didn't break eye contact the whole time. .

" You are the best decision that has ever happened to me , be it in a not so agreed with me way but I'm glad about it. Thank you for everything . You have shown me the love I've never thought of gaining from my future husband , I'm glad about it Jeon "

I smiled as he mumbled something and started to walk towards me .

He didn't say anything but then he bent down a little just the height of my face and smashed his lips on mine .

------------------------

OMFG did she just - ?

Man that was a bold move

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨