32 . 𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆 ?

Yn's perspective -

Yn's perspective -

"When were you planning to tell me all of these Jeon yn? "

He said, making me freeze at my place . " Jungkook i - " he scoffed as he cut me off once again

" That's what you were doing last night late at night yn ? "

Wait - He was awake ? I closed my eyes as tears started flowing down .

Jungkook's perspective -

I can feel my heart being shattered into uncountable pieces .

My body froze in its place when I lifted her clothes only to find her body covered from cut marks which were not so old but new .

" When were you planning to tell me all of these Jeon yn?"

My voice came out cold .

I can see yn gulping down her saliva .

" That's what you were doing last night late at night yn ? "

I woke up last night because I was thirsty and didn't find any trace of yn .

Then my eyes got fixed on the bathroom light which was on and the door was locked meaning that yn was there , but I didn't know that she was doing that .

She closed her eyes as she started sobbing harder .

I can't see her hurting herself like this . It fucking hurts me , I think think twice as i engulfed her in a tight hug .

She cried on my chest which had no piece of clothing on .

" It hurts to see you hurting yourself yn why didn't you tell me about this , do you not trust me yn ? "

I asked, breaking the hug as I wiped her tears away , " I'm sorry Jungkook , I trust you. I swear I was just sorry. "

I ran my thumb on either side of her cheeks as I said

" Listen up sweetcake , from now on you are prohibited to hurt yourself . You are not allowed and if I see you hurting yourself again then I won't hesitate to cut myself as well , you get that ? "

her eyes widened as she was about to say but I cut her off " do you want me to do that ? "

She shakes her head as she says while sobbing " please don't say this jungkook i promise I won't hurt myself from now on promise "

i smiled as I kissed her forehead .

" Good girl " I said in my husky voice, making her blush . I smiled as I realized our state .

Her upper clothing is off and so does mine . She has her bralette on , black color my favorite .

I gulped down as she seemed to notice as well as I saw her smirking . Something is going to happen .

" Aren't you going to undo this trousers of mine Jungkook ? "

Fuck here we go , I knew it . She loves playing with my sanity .

I nodded my head as I looked at her face then her bosom size . .

Please jungkook it's not the time to get a fucking boner is it ?

I averted my gaze from her bosom as I held her trouser waistband as I whispered .

" help me to slide this mommy " now it's my turn to smirk .

Her eyes fixed on mine as her left corner of her lips uplifted a bit .

She lifts her hips up a little as our hands slide her trousers and throws it away in the bathroom .

My heartbeat increased as I looked down .

Oh fuck ! I hurriedly looked at her as she said seductively

" Are my thighs distracting you ? "

I breathed out as I said while smirking

" Nope , precisely the thing between your thighs surely does " .

She likes to tease me , now I will show her what teasing looks or feels like .

" Why don't you worship that then ? "

Wait - what ? Is this really happening ? " Do you mind ? "

I asked earning a surety about whatever we are going to do is in both of our consent .

" Absolutely not " oh she is a writer for a damn reason . God !

" Are we really doing this Jeon yn ? "

" Yes we are Jeon Jungkook .
Do you mind pleasuring me with your hand ?"

It's a green light for me to just start . Because once I start , I'll not stop soon .

" Absolutely fucking not " I said as I smashed my lips on her .

-----------------------

Guys be happy because finally next part is going to be smut part !!!! And guys do you dialogues ?? Of yn and jungkook ? I've literally imagined myself there because I was so stuck with the dialogue 🤍

It's so much fun to write this part .... And i can't WAIT for them to do freaky things to eachother.....

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨