18 . 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆

Yn's perspective -

Yn's perspective -

I never knew what love felt like until he showed me how much I mean to him and he can do anything for me. I never knew how to take care of myself until he took care of me .

I never knew anything until I met him , he makes everything feel better . He makes every situation feels like it meant to be solved rather than thinking deep about it and give a fuck !

He is my addiction , I'm his sweetcake . We both are meant to be destined forever . I'm his , and he's mine .
" Mine "

he moaned out between kisses making my cheeks turn crimson red . I want him , I never wanted anyone like this before .

I want him to keep me safe in his arms , I want him to fight for the whole world, just me . I want him to break everyone's bones who do injustice to me . I want him to tame me as his , I want him to accept me as I am , I want him to be proud of me .

But I'm scared because what if - ! Will he ever like to be with me ? Will he ever like to stay with a girl like me ? Will he ever be able to tame me as his ?

Will he ever accept me how I am despite how my body looks and how much I've mistreated my body with my own hands?

Will he ever support me when I confess to studying further ? Will he ever let me study? And made myself Proud? What if he proved me wrong about my positive thinking?

What if he leaves me after seeing me naked and with scars on my stomach , arms, thighs ? What if he will -

" Yn " glad he made me come back to reality but the reality itself is a bitter Truth which I can't deny or make them disappear .

I am disappointed in my family . What if I'm disappointed in him as well ?

" Yn, what are you thinking about ? " Thinking about how great it would have been if I was just never born ? Oh hell ! I can't tell him this .

Can I ? Didn't realise when he parted lips and started cleaning my face . Because the feeling was overwhelming , thoughts were overwhelming.

And my life is a mess . I'm a mess , I have literally no idea how to make all of these things better .

I'm just sitting here at the counter like god will do some magic and every problem including my little ones will be solved and I'll be livin' a happy life ? I mean how the fuck ?

My parents just got angry and left my house before slapping me damn hard on both cheeks .

And right now the only thing giving me a sense of calm is jungkook . But I am scared that this also didn't last long ?

" Bend down a little so that I can wash your face " nodding my head bending down as he splashed water on my face making me smile .

I love cold water and this is perfect . He handed me a towel as I wiped my face. I need to change my top as well .

" Jungkook, I need to change my top as well , can you please give me something to wear from my bag ? "

I haven't unpacked my bag because I was devastated from the moment I got married . He nodded as he walked away from the bathroom .

Jungkook's perspective -

She hasn't unpacked her bag , I bend down to open her bag only to find out that all the clothes she brings are either a dress or top and jeans .

There are no comfortable clothes for her to wear at night other than that red night gown which she refused to wear yesterday .

I signed as I locked the bag and walked towards my closet to give her something comfortable .

My eyes roam inside my closet only to find a purple hoodie which is oversized. I grab my oversized purple hoodie as she is chubby. This will be oversized for her as well .

And only I know how much I'm craving to see her in my hoodie suddenly . I mean I wonder what she would look like . A smile crept on my face as I couldn't stop smiling thinking about her . I hope I'll confess to her soon........

What about her trousers? I grabbed my grey trousers and went inside the bathroom . She was fidgeting with her fingers , is she nervous?

But why ? " Hey " looking up , our eyes locked as she grinned but her smile fades away the moment she looks at my hands holding the clothes she isn't familiar with .

" What's that ? This isn't my-" i refrain from her saying further " I checked your bag and all the clothes were uncomfortable for you so I bought you mine "

I handed her my clothes as she chuckled " My mom's suggestion is that, after marriage you need to wear those lacy gowns when you sleep with your husband "

she confessed why she has all those gowns which she is uncomfortable with . " I was so overwhelmed about the marriage that I wasn't in my senses when she was packing "

this hurts , knowing that she is forced but nevertheless I'll make her fall for me . And made her believe that this was the perfect thing that has happened in her life .

I held her hand as she seemed to calm down from her thoughts " it's fine you don't have to force yourself which you don't want and moreover you can use my clothes "

She nodded her head as she asked
" can we go and buy clothes for me ? Because I didn't want to go home and take it from there , I'm not ready to face them yet "

she said with her eyes filled with tears as I nodded my head " Sure why not ! But only after you recover fully till then you can wear mine alright ? "

She nodded her head as I asked " Do you need help changing your clothes or - "

" I can do it by myself jungkook thanks "I nodded " I'll be outside, call me if you want any help yeah?"

She nodded her head cutely as I walked outside the bathroom .

-------------

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨