67 . 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒐𝒑

Yn's Perspective -

Yn's Perspective -

I've already shopped a lot of clothes for myself , and I'm satisfied with each and every single piece of clothing I have bought . They all are beautiful dresses .

Right now I'm in the car and he is not in the car , he told me to wait so I'm waiting for him.

The dresses I've bought haven't come with me and Jungkook told me that soon the bodyguards will be here with the clothes and so will he .

Jungkook's perspective -

I walked inside the dress boutique as a lady came towards me and greeted me in a very polite way " Welcome sir , How can I help you ? " I grinned as I greeted her back with the same respect he is giving me right now .

" Hello , I want to have a dress for my wife " I confessed my reason for being here in her boutique which is quite famous in Boston as per Google .

She softly smiled before she escorted me towards the dress zone where I could choose the dress of my taste .

I've already made up my mind about what to buy for yn , I'll buy a 2 dress for her . One will be a heavy gown type and the other one will be a sexy one .

Let's see if I can find ," These are our latest designs " she said while I saw the dress and it's beautiful , simple and elegant .

The colour of the dress is also very nice , I like it . As she was showing the dresses my hands stopped on a particular dress as I smiled while imagining my wife wearing this beautiful shiny silver-cream gown .

" I like this one " i said while grinning

" Your choice is perfect sir " she praised my choice , of course I had the best choice in every aspect of life be it in choosing my wife or dress .

Jeon Jungkook's choices are always perfect .

" Do you have a sexy revealing dress but not in the form of nightgowns? " I asked the manager as she nodded her head before she escorted me to the corner of the boutique which left my eyes wide open .

" This one "

I pointed out as i heard a chuckle " That was fast " i smirk when she handed me the dress , I'm gonna fuck her in this dress for sure .

This is going to look perfect for her ,
" Pack this too " she nodded as she packed both of the dresses .

" Thank you for coming sir " I exited the shop while holding 2 bags of brand new designs for my wife . My bodyguard is with me , i handed the dress to my 2 bodyguards,

" keep this black bag behind my seat in the car "

They nodded and we walked towards the parking lot. I've already told yn to wait for me in the car. Meanwhile I'll do these things. I haven't told her that I'll be buying clothes for me .

I mean it's a surprise for her .

I opened my side of the car door " Hey sweet cake " I slid myself inside the car as she grinned " Hey daddy " I smiled as I placed my hand on her thighs and said " Are you ready to go home , sweetcake ? "

To which she nodded her head " I'm always ready, let's go " oh god ! This girl is so cute, I bet our kids will be cuter . Before we go , I need to wear my seatbelt .

I turned around to check whether she wears a seatbelt or not and she didn't wear it so I said,

" Yn wear your seatbelt " she nodded her head . I was done wearing my seatbelt. I heard her voice " It's stuck "
" Wait I'll do it" I said as I tried to unstuck but it didn't work .

What the fuck happened to this seatbelt suddenly ?

And after many trials it's finally not stuck anymore , I signed as she said while pouting " Agrh ! Finally " I softly chuckled at her cute face.

I made her wear the seatbelt and drove off towards our destination, which is our new house .

Yn's Perspective -

As we were going towards home , suddenly a candy shop caught my attention from far away and made me want to buy a lollipop . I tapped jungkook thighs and said

" Jungkook , stop the car . I want to buy lollipop "

He nodded his head before he stopped the car right in front of the Candy shop which made my whole face pink .

The lollipop scene suddenly flashes in front of my eyes,the day is still fresh in my mind , how I made up a stupid excuse about sucking a lollipop to give him a hickey .

Weirdo ......

" You want to have a lollipop ? " he asked as i nodded my head , he chuckled as he said something which was unimaginable .

" Only when you will let me fuck you with the lollipop when we reach home"

Damn dude !

That sounds hot and exciting ?

" Are you down for it ? " I gulped down my nonexistent saliva as I nodded my head as yes . And said " Okay I'll let you fuck me with the lollipop , now can we have it ? "

-----------
To be continued

Are you guys down for the lollipop smut ?

And the 2nd dress will be revealed in the next chapter !

So go comment and vote for the next part !

Written by Ashscrievers ✨