46 . 𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌 ☠ 𝐒𝐊𝐮𝐭 ☠

Jungkook's pov -

Jungkook's pov -

It's scary at the same time , but I have to go inside and buy what I'm craving for and that's all just for her .

I am a brave man, yeah? I can do it ! I Walked inside the shop as I asked the person who was standing beside the ghost

" Excuse me , I want to buy a ghost mask. "

He greeted me as we walked towards the section where different types of ghost masks were hanging on the wall .

Damn , I smirked when I saw the mask . " This one " I announced my desire as he nodded his head as we both walked towards the counter.

I paid the bill and walked outside the shop with the mask in the bag .

I'm excited to rail her with this , her ideas or I can say her kinks are the craziest I've ever come across .

So different .

Yn's perspective -

I smiled when the big screens showed THE END , finally I watched it . And to be honest the best movie , I just love horror movies . The thrill is on another level of horror movies .

I walked outside the theatre , the fact that I've recorded a video of the movie and will send it to him to scare . I love scaring him to be really honest .

I know he is kind of mad at me for dragging him inside and making him scared of the nun. But I like it , I love scaring him .

And he is mad so I don't think making him more mad will harm me that much , yeah ?

I was walking outside when I spotted Jungkook standing on the corner while scrolling through his phone . I smirk as I press send , now the real game begins .

I watched him as I saw him frowning but then the frown changed into widened eyes as I smirked and approached him .

" Hey koo " his attention shifted into me as I smiled as he said while closing his phone

" You like being a brat don't you sweetcake ? " I blinked my eyes thrice in front of him while smiling .

He bit his inner cheeks as he grabbed my hands and walked towards the exit of the mall . He is indeed mad at me , but making him mad is fun to be honest .

I can see his side profile as we are now sitting in the car as he decided to get us home . His side profile is unbelievably hot , and I couldn't take my eyes off him .

" Staring at your husband is bad after scaring the hell out of him " I giggled as I said " Well , you are a scary cat so how's this my fault ? "

I challenged him. I know the consequences will not satisfy me but I love taking challenges . He clicked his tongue as he looked at me .

" i hope you will not regret whatever I do to you when we get home " I smirk as I said with my dominant voice .

" You turn me on , Jeon" he smirked back as he chuckled " Sure it does because it's me Jeon yn " " So I will be getting a surprise, yeah ? "