26 . 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

Nida's Perspective -

" Hi y- WHAT HAPPENED TO HER JUNGKOOK ??"

My eyes widened when I saw yn's foot covered in bandages. What happened to her ?

" Oh hey nida " she looks at me as I saw her pale face , why is she looking like this and what the fuck is going on ?

I walked towards her as I hugged her , she hugged me back as I asked while eyeing her foot .

" What happened yn ? How does this happen ? What the fuck happened ? "

I turned around to look at Jungkook with my bloodshot eyes as I said

'' Did you do something to my sister Jeon i swear to god if-'' I was cut off by yn .

" He didn't do anything , in fact he comforted me after what happened yesterday " . My head now turned towards her '' what happened yesterday " her head hung low as I walked towards her and sat beside her , as jungkook walked and sat her on the other side .

" Mom dad came here , and dad slapped me " I gasped and my eyes widened after hearing her " what why?" .

And then yn told me everything , since the marriage news broke to her till yesterday. She was sobbing while telling me , oh how much it hurts her .

How much she has suffered alone .

I hugged her as I said " yn why didn't you tell me ? " " I was in a m-mess already, it was h-hard " she sobbed hard as I comforted her.

" it's alright honey , we are here and Jungkook is here . It'll be alright hmm "

After a good minute she stopped crying as jungkook wiped her tears away as

he kissed her forehead making me blush while witnessing their cute actions as I teased them

" I can see , you can't wait to devote her uh hmm? "

I smirked making them look at me , my whole face was red whereas Jungkook was blushing .

Hold the shit up- " jungkook you are blushing ? Oh my god . The Jeon Jungkook is blushing awwwww "

I said in a dramatic way making yn laugh and making Jungkook more red by my action .

" Do you guys want to eat something ?"

Jungkook tried to change the topic as I teased him again

" I can't believe my bestie never blushed but now look at him hahaha" yn also joined me .

After a few minutes we both stopped laughing as I said " well I had my breakfast but I would love to eat those pancakes jungkook "

he smiled as he asked " what about you wifey" he asked as their faces inches apart , i smiled looking at them .

How adorable , I slid my hand inside my jeans pocket silently as I opened the camera and clicked their pictures

silently but it didn't last long until the clock sound happened which made them look at me .

" Did you just click our picture?"

I nodded my head as I said " because you both were looking adorable ".

They both smiled as jungkook said
" send it to me " " yeah me too "

yn said as I chuckled as i said " aye aye captain " and we all started laughing .

" And yes pancakes sound good "

Jungkook smiles happily as he chirpens " alright wifey"

I'm glad that he's treating her well . He's so whipped for her . I never doubted him when he said that he's in love with my sister I mean .