62 . 𝑺𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆

Jungkook's perspective -

We waved them back as my private plane started to take off . The side of my lips curved upward as I felt peace from my inside.

The love of my life is in front of me , sitting admiring our two cats as they were running .

" Yn " I called her name as her face turned around focusing her attention back to me .

" yes jungkook " her soft smile radiates makes me look at her intensely . Oh how much I love this woman .

" Are you feeling tired ? " I asked making her shake her head . My smile turned into a smirk the moment she shook her head , " Come here " i said making her frowned.

" Come on , Sit on my lap . My lady " her eyes widened as her cheeks turned slightly red .

She nodded her head as she came towards me , but didn't sit on my lap which made me look at her .

As I was about to say , she bent down as her lips collided against my lips making me let out a satisfactory moan .

I slide my arms around her waist which makes her automatically sit on my lap .

Her hands wrapped around my neck as we continued appreciating each other's lips ever so passionately .

A few good minutes later , we broke the kiss , she is still on my lap .

" Jungkook "

She called out my name as i hummed which made her hug me as she started crying on my shoulder .

I reciprocate her hug as I let her cry for a while , she needs to let out whatever she has been holding since forever .

After a good 6 minutes , she broke the hug as she said " I love you " i smiled as my left hand caressed her right cheeks as I kissed her forever and said " Love you too Jeon yn " .

We both smiled as her stomach sounded as *grorrrrrrr* yn awkwardly smiled as I suppressed my smile .

" What you wanna eat ? " she blushed as she said " What is it on the menu my billionaire husband ? "

I chuckled after hearing her saying ' My billionaire husband ' , how long I've been longing to hear this somehow .

I looked around as i didn't find anyone , i pulled out my phone from my pocket as I called someone " Bring the menu with you "

I said as yn looks at me perplexed to which I just smiled , she pouted as i bent forward and pinched her chubby cheeks .

" Ohmygod " she whined as I chuckled " Who allowed you to look this cute today huh ? I can't Stop myself from doing this " she smiled as she said " i want to look cute for my husband , is that a crime Mr.jeon ? "

I feel my cheeks heating up and I'm damn sure my ear turns red at this point .

he seems to notice my state as she said
" Oh ho Jeon jungkook is blushing " She teases me as I hide my face with the palms of my hand .

" Right now you look cute with your blushing face and red ear my muscle bunny "

Oh my god ! Can she please stop ? I can't help but blush more than before .

But our little moments are interrupted by a knock on the door which separates the sitting area .

" Come in " I said as Kai , the kitchen manager of my private plane came inside with the menu .

" Hello Mr and Mrs. Jeon " he bowed down as we greeted them back . " Here's your menu sir " he handed over the menu to me as i nodded my head .

Before handing over yn , " You can go now , I'll call you when we decide " he nodded his head before he bowed down and exited .

I fixed my gaze to my wife as she was intensely checking out the menu which makes me chuckled at the sight of her looking this amazing today .

How can I become this lucky ? I don't know !

" So what are we ordering sweetcake "
I asked her to make her look at me as she said " First of all , please order sweetcake i wanna eat it "

I smirked as I leaned back on my sofa and said seductively " How about I eat my sweetcake instead ? "

She bit her inner cheeks as my eyes never left her face , as i didn't want to miss how her face reacts to my words .

And her biting her inner cheeks is the hottest thing she ever done , believe me . I would die to see her like this , always .

" Say it " her gaze fixed on me as she said seductively " I would like to eat my sweetcake first then you can have yours , what say ? "

" Freaky in my private plane would be fun no ? " I asked her as she just smirked and shifted her gaze on the menu .

" I would like to have fried chicken with plain rice " oh so she is changing the topic now huh ? Don't worry I'll have my dessert after dinner for sure .

i nodded my head as I called Kai and told him what we like to have for dinner .

He went back as I said " Is my sweet cake ready to get devoured after dinner as my dessert ? "

She smiled innocently and blinked her eyes multiple times, making my heart beat increase .

She.is.not.innocent.jeon.jungkook.dont.get.fooled.she.is.a.damn.smut.writer.

--------

To be continued

A/n: Do you guys like this part ? Please interact with the parts guys , it helps me to be motivated.....

Written by Ashscrievers ✨